RAID MODOK changed back after latest update

Junaid72003Junaid72003 Member Posts: 32
edited July 11 in General Discussion
This is sheer carelessness by kabam coders that after reducing the unwanted difficulty on Modok boss you people have reverted it to the same difficulty in the latest update. Now people would fight Modok with the same old difficulty and get wrecked and in the end you will apologise and refund some tickets wherein it will cost us our hard earned resources.
Can you address this asap?

Comments

• XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    Lmao! What is going on Kabam?
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Member Posts: 337
    In addition to that, I was trying to load a raid Modok fight after reviving Aegon. The fight screen didn't load for over two minutes (on two different working internet connections) so I had to force quit. Lost a revive and all team charges on Modok. This happened on a lane fight earlier as well.

So now we all have to use additional revives and effort to again build up those charges, and probably lose them once again?
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,043 ★★★★
    I'm glad I brought Magneto
  • jking72003jking72003 Member Posts: 1
    Can we fix this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit I'm not even sure if these guys work for kabam anymore 😂
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    edited July 11
    Do we have any official response yet?
    @Pikolu
  • Junaid72003Junaid72003 Member Posts: 32
    There is no official response they think it's just a feedback, so they took it as a feedback & ignored it.
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 127
    Is there any update to this or can anyone confirm this is actually an issue? Just want to make sure before spending the new revive’s
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Is there any update to this or can anyone confirm this is actually an issue? Just want to make sure before spending the new revive’s

I did a fight with him yesterday when I got home (around 3:30pm EST) and my prompts were the "2 whiffs," "4 hits into block," etc.
  • Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Member Posts: 387
    edited July 12

I did a fight with him yesterday when I got home (around 3:30pm EST) and my prompts were the "2 whiffs," "4 hits into block," etc.
    Did you update your game to the latest version?

Edit: I can confirm it’s just a visual bug. The mode description says “3 wiffs” and “hit into block 5 times” but when you’re actually in the fight the prompts are “2 wiffs and hit into block 4 times”. My game is on the latest version
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Edit: I can confirm it’s just a visual bug. The mode description says “3 wiffs” and “hit into block 5 times” but when you’re actually in the fight the prompts are “2 wiffs and hit into block 4 times”. My game is on the latest version
    Yea, I updated Tuesday afternoon
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    edited July 12

That's what had been reported back on Monday, that it was just visual description was still old. But that in fight it was the new changes.

I thought the last several more recent posts about this people were trying to say that it went BACK to the old way at some point during the week ? Guess not ?
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,229 ★★★
    No I can confirm the aegon bug not adding fervor still persists.