Regarding the Incursions fix

SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
I already completed all 15 zones before the fix, I hope players like me shouldn’t be forced to do this content AGAIN now that it’s fixed. I placed a ticket regarding this issue and there’s no reply yet. @KabamDORK can you confirm the compensation you mentioned includes all the zones we previously completed?

Comments

• 24kMAGiCx24kMAGiCx Member Posts: 4
    I’m in the same boat. Finished 15 zones and noticed I have not received any rewards. I’ve spent more units than I would like but wanted to get it done. Now the compensation sent is just a fraction of what resources I’ve used. I’ve opened support ticket just to be directed back to forums. I would like to know if we will get the rewards that we have earned @KabamDORK
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,290 ★★★★
    We received the incursions compensation today at 0am Greenwich time.

Some incursions revives and health potions
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,778 ★★★★★
    So tired of all this.
  • VeraxesVeraxes Member Posts: 10
    Yup I just put up a post talking about this too. I was told directly from a kabam employee that we just needed to send in a support ticket and all I got was a vague response in an email with a link to Dave’s forum post about it. They reeaaallly need to send out the rewards to everyone who did the content already, kabam themselves confirmed that people who played SECTOR 6 got the saga sector rewards which is suuuuper unfair. Meanwhile we actually did the real saga sector and got nothing out of it
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Veraxes said:

Yup I just put up a post talking about this too. I was told directly from a kabam employee that we just needed to send in a support ticket and all I got was a vague response in an email with a link to Dave’s forum post about it. They reeaaallly need to send out the rewards to everyone who did the content already, kabam themselves confirmed that people who played SECTOR 6 got the saga sector rewards which is suuuuper unfair. Meanwhile we actually did the real saga sector and got nothing out of it

Crazy…