Best thing about Magnetron crystals…

DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
…is you have a counter that shows how many you’ve opened without getting anything decent.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 ★★
    Emilia90 said:

Me watching the 70th 4* pop out of my crystal

how on earth have you opened 70
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,345 ★★★★★
    Schnoodle said:

Emilia90 said:

Me watching the 70th 4* pop out of my crystal

how on earth have you opened 70
    You technically can if you spend but I’m exaggerating lol. It’s more like nearly 30
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★★
    Does this event have grace points? Eg when I cannot fulfill the BG objective once here and there ?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,903 ★★★★★

Does this event have grace points? Eg when I cannot fulfill the BG objective once here and there ?

Yeah 4 grace points
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 480 ★★★
    They’ve been a massive disappointment for me so far, but so have paragon crystals. I must have opened 100s combined and seen a couple of 6* dupes. A ton of iso though 👍🏼
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Member Posts: 259 ★★★

Through the unit and web stores, there is a magnetron in each of the cav/tb/pg/val daily deals as well as individual and bundle crystals for sale that players can use to catch up or get ahead, but I don't believe there are any free grace crystals available.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 871 ★★★
    I got a 7* Iron Man out of them lol
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,687 ★★★★★

That's why I'm hoarding them, Because opening 50 at once have high chance to pull a 7* instead of opening 1 crystal 50 times. If that makes sense.

Not you hoarding 😂
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Funny thing is, if you look back to the day of their release, there are threads praising them for what seems like an unusual 7* drop rate. If I recall correctly, I needed a few shards to fill out a Titan and pulled a 7* Ant Man dupe out of my first 10-15.

Since then, zilch. Must have been the teaser batch in the first set.

Dr. Zola

Kabam crashed had to double-check the drop rate to make sure! LMAO.

I personally got nothing but 💩!
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,903 ★★★★★

That's why I'm hoarding them, Because opening 50 at once have high chance to pull a 7* instead of opening 1 crystal 50 times. If that makes sense.

Not you hoarding 😂
    When you know it's just goin to be a bunch of isos and you're already overflowing with isos, that's the only solution.
  • The_Doctor_24_1The_Doctor_24_1 Member Posts: 97
    Went from pulling absolutely nothing good not even a 6* to getting 7* CMM by popping 2 today
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 147
    Unlucky love them cuz I got 2 7stars in like 28 crystals, Sam Wilson nd silk
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,341 ★★★★★
    Not too bummed if i don't get her.. but yeah the crystals havent been great.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    I've gotten lucky twice with them. 7s CMM and Vox. Mostly 4 stars though.

Since I became Valiant, I've opened a fair share of Valiant crystals, and those drop rates are painful.
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    edited July 3

That's statistically incorrect. Every crystal has individual odds.
    I think they just mean that one big opening feels better than being disappointed repeatedly.

I pulled 7* Dragon Man on my 2nd crystal... Nothing too interesting since, just a few unmemorable 6* pulls (52 crystals opened so far).

Can honestly say it would've felt better to open them all at once.
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 206 ★★
    edited July 4
    For better pulls, you just have to get yourself a new superstition. Maybe it's only popping crystals when one of them comes out from a certain angle. Or maybe when spinning a crystal wait for the words to fade in and out a certain amount of times before tapping the screen, or you spin 3 then pop the rest. Fun fact though in case you didn't know. When spinning a crystal (once you drag it to the center of the screen and let go), if you immediately put your finger back on the screen and hold it there the crystal will keep spinning. It will either time out and pop or it will stop when you let go of the screen instead of when you tap it.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    OldManHop said:

That's statistically incorrect. Every crystal has individual odds.
    I think they just mean that one big opening feels better than being disappointed repeatedly.

I pulled 7* Dragon Man on my 2nd crystal... Nothing too interesting since, just a few unmemorable 6* pulls (52 crystals opened so far).

Can honestly say it would've felt better to open them all at once.
    And end up with a ton of iso all expiring at the same time?
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    I got my 7* CMM - a rare RNG win for me. Very happy!
  • Mcoc_master11Mcoc_master11 Member Posts: 1
    I did a magnetron crystal opening today and pulled a 7 star captain marvel (movie version) and a 7 star spider-Gwen as well as a 6 star Mr fantastic
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 426 ★★★
    66 and counting 😤

Everything is RNG, Saw a ton of people getting her

She Will be My rank 3 in few months, love the character.

I've gotten lucky twice with them. 7s CMM and Vox. Mostly 4 stars though.

Since I became Valiant, I've opened a fair share of Valiant crystals, and those drop rates are painful.

I got my 7* CMM - a rare RNG win for me. Very happy!

I did a magnetron crystal opening today and pulled a 7 star captain marvel (movie version) and a 7 star spider-Gwen as well as a 6 star Mr fantastic

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 The best RNG luck ever!!!

Went from pulling absolutely nothing good not even a 6* to getting 7* CMM by popping 2 today

🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
  • JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 90

Wrong. got 1 7 star with only 1 crystal
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 409 ★★
    @captain_rogers can't you only open 10 crystals at once? So, if you hoard 10 each time and pop them, wont you have the same chance as hoarding 70 and popping 10 a time? Not really sure about this.