Captain America: Brave New World trailer

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★

Comments

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★
    They gotta clean up the CGI, but it looks like they will keep the espionage thriller theming that’s made Cap: Winter Soldier one of their best overall movies so definitely excited/hopeful.

Maybe Kabam will buff CapSam in February and finally do that kit some numbers tweaking justice as his kit is so close to great, just needs more access to damage without completely blowing up all that awesome utility.
  • SilentArisSilentAris Member Posts: 80
    Excited to see the red hulk
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,764 ★★★★★
    edited July 12
    I wasn’t expecting so much to be in that teaser but im pumped to see thunderbolt ross
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

They gotta clean up the CGI, but it looks like they will keep the espionage thriller theming that’s made Cap: Winter Soldier one of their best overall movies so definitely excited/hopeful.

Maybe Kabam will buff CapSam in February and finally do that kit some numbers tweaking justice as his kit is so close to great, just needs more access to damage without completely blowing up all that awesome utility.

Cap Sam is pretty good and his damage isn’t bad. Most of his damage comes from the instant ruptures which can hit for a lot. @BitterSteel has a 7*R3 Cap Sam
    Bendy said:

I wasn’t expecting so much to be in that teaser but im pumped to see thunderbolt ross

As well as his Red Hulk transformation. Surprised we didn't see the Leader in this trailer
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

As well as his Red Hulk transformation. Surprised we didn't see the Leader in this trailer
    Apparently we did but a back of head shot of it
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

But yeah a lot in trailer i wasnt expecting a lot of hate due to a certain character by a actress which no clue why getting hate when people need to remember not everything is taken always from comics they are modified
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

But yeah a lot in trailer i wasnt expecting a lot of hate due to a certain character by a actress which no clue why getting hate when people need to remember not everything is taken always from comics they are modified
    Which actress is that?
    edited July 12
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Which actress is that?
    The one playing sabra
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,326 ★★★★★
    Sabra for the W

It was very exciting to hear The Leader in the trailer
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    Harrison ford in marvel major W. But where is Bucky🥺?
  • SilentArisSilentAris Member Posts: 80
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Which actress is that?
    The one playing sabra
    Heard her origin is changed like she come from red room where black widow came from and work for us government

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Which actress is that?
    The one playing sabra
    Heard her origin is changed like she come from red room where black widow came from and work for us government
    I know if u read my other message i explained it of people are hating on her even though not everything in comics are the same as the mcu
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

BigBlueOx said:

Cap Sam is pretty good and his damage isn’t bad. Most of his damage comes from the instant ruptures which can hit for a lot. @BitterSteel has a 7*R3 Cap Sam
    Yup, which was ranked for AW tactic… CapSam isn’t terrible it’s just that everything he does there is some else in the tech class that:
    -does easier
    -does it better
    -hits far harder and doesn’t have to sacrifice damage for utility

He needs a numbers tune up buff, not a rework. I don’t think many who play the champ would argue
    BigBlueOx said:

EdisonLaw said:

BigBlueOx said:

Yup, which was ranked for AW tactic… CapSam isn’t terrible it’s just that everything he does there is some else in the tech class that:
    -does easier
    -does it better
    -hits far harder and doesn’t have to sacrifice damage for utility

He needs a numbers tune up buff, not a rework. I don’t think many who play the champ would argue
    Not to mention he also needs to be duped and max sigged, and @BitterSteel ‘s Cap Sam is unduped
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

BigBlueOx said:

Someone has a r3 VtD and the damage isn't bad either, don't get fooled by those r3 videos. What's making their damage look good is the rank, not the champ's kit itself, I'm 100% sure a r3 Blue Cyclops or Silver Sable would hit just as hard.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★
    🙄How this thread have 4 disagrees?
    Lol at trolls
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

He does appears. Right with higher color saturation