why am i getting parried in war using hulkling hitting into the block???????

tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 46
we shouldnt design champions that require hitting into the block but then in war say sorry your screwed when you get parried playing the champion you created. you wanna charge for potions then at least make the fight mechanics fair. dont design champs that need to hit in the block to function with this war meta but now we risk being parried thats a freaking joke and unfair.

Comments

• tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 46
    PS im hitting the inputs as fast as i can and am still getting parried so speed has nothing to do with it
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★
    Yeah, Hulkling, Valk, and any other champ that is design to hit the block has been nerfed in competitive content. Also don’t be surprised if you see Peni everywhere as she’s been buffed by this fun AI.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    The tactic is bugged, as per usual. Champions are even intercepting mid your combo and all somehow ...
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,296 ★★★★★
    Hope they fix this before the season starts, its freaking awful
  • tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 46
    this needs to be acknowledged and fixed
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    I just had that same bug . It was after this month update but there was a hot fix 🤷🤷 it definitely increased than last month but decreased than this month update
  • GizGiz Member Posts: 155
    Ai fix coming in 2035 just hold on a bit longer.
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    It nerfs poor ole Masacre as well.

On the flip side, I have also noticed the defender being more willing to do multiple series of 4-hit combos into my block when I am trying to heavy bait. Whereas before the Defender would 'give up' on basic combos into block and instead switch to their heavy to break my block, now the Defender doesn't give up because they know they can do chip damage to me without my reaction time being fast enough to parry the defender mid-combo.

So the AI change not only penalizes us due to the danger of hitting into the block, but the Defender does more chip damage into your block even though humans' reaction times make it difficult to re-re-parry combos.