i got banned while doing necro

MrPumpkinHeadMrPumpkinHead Member Posts: 4
edited July 13 in Suggestions and Requests
my account got banned while i was doing Necropolis. I was taking out my new 7* champs for a spin in necro and suddenly i got kicked out of the first fight and i got banned. I was not using mods. i have hard proof. my 4 champions died before i got banned. so that shows i didnt cheat. i really do not know why i got banned. i spent alot of time on that account. i would accept a 2 month suspension instead even if i did nothing wrong. I understand that you thought i was doing hacks and cheating but i am willing to get banned for 2 months. i would also like to know why i got banned?

Comments

• MrPumpkinHeadMrPumpkinHead Member Posts: 4
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Yeah 100% cheater.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Member Posts: 375 ★★★
    Exactly!
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    Ima be honest, there have been a couple of cases of unintentional bans especially when it comes to participating in necro. Which would typically give you the benefit of the doubt. However your willingness to get a 2 month ban makes me think you did something and you know you did or you would be pissed for getting banned in the first place. I’ve never cheated but if i was banned even for a day i’d be annoyed.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,404 ★★★
    If you REALLY didn’t cheat/mod or pilot, you’re at the mercy of the Kabam ticketing system.
    Did you put a ticket in?

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 497 Content Creator
    edited July 14

I was not using mods. i have hard proof. my 4 champions died before i got banned. so that shows i didnt cheat.

i would accept a 2 month suspension instead even if i did nothing wrong.

• 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 491 ★★★

I'm having a hard time understanding why you'd accept a 2 month ban if you didn't do anything wrong.

People might prefer a less severe option because, psychologically, we tend to accept milder consequences after something bad happens. I'm not saying whether the original poster modded or not, but it's common for people to accept a less harsh outcome even if they didn't deserve to face the negative event in the first place. It's called the Contrast Effect, look it up.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★

its because i got banned for 7 days last week while i was playing battlegrounds. thats why i really feel guilty whenever someone accuses me of something and i just do whatever they say. and i am really pissed. i got my dream champions as 7 stars and then i got banned while taking them out for a spin in necro.

What did you do in bg to get banned for 7 days?
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    Something cheater is stupid, they will never admit it, but kabam somtimes had proof of it so, goodbye
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    This is a weird post since OP said they did nothing wrong but is willing accept a 2 month ban since he cheated before in BG. I find this hard to believe OP didn't cheat since 4 of their champs are dead, this proves nothing to anyone. Lets say OP didn't cheat in this Necro run. What else did you do that went against TOS? There is something missing from this story.
  • MrPumpkinHeadMrPumpkinHead Member Posts: 4
    007Bishop said:

I'm having a hard time understanding why you'd accept a 2 month ban if you didn't do anything wrong.

People might prefer a less severe option because, psychologically, we tend to accept milder consequences after something bad happens. I'm not saying whether the original poster modded or not, but it's common for people to accept a less harsh outcome even if they didn't deserve to face the negative event in the first place. It's called the Contrast Effect, look it up.
    that's what im trying to say but people are calling me a cheater
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★★

007Bishop said:

that's what im trying to say but people are calling me a cheater
    Still you cheat
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,626 ★★★★★
    You got banned 2x already?... Lol