How you think we are in the class of bg

PimbechePimbeche Member Posts: 17
Hi everyone , i have question my team have scoring 9,8m in bg that the first we do a score like this so do you think we are in the 10%-1% or 11%-20% ?

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    Definitely 1-10%, my alliance has gotten that consistently with 7-8m. I don’t think you’ll be top 100 though, that will probably be closer to 11m if I had to guess
  • WoodsjrWoodsjr Member Posts: 62
    Top scores range from 20-30 plus mill. Your ally at 9.8 mill should be around the 1-10% range.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,718 ★★★★★
    6m+ is basically 10%
  • PimbechePimbeche Member Posts: 17
    Thats will be awesone if we are in the 1-10% , thanks you guys for your anwser !
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 146
    Lol bg bar got 44 mil last season
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Member Posts: 596 ★★★
    Also have to factor in a lot more people are playing BG's this season. Also factor in the longer climb in VT for everybody, increase in ranks so scores will be higher this season.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,385 ★★★★

Also have to factor in a lot more people are playing BG's this season. Also factor in the longer climb in VT for everybody, increase in ranks so scores will be higher this season.

Funny. With all the people **** about it this season, I'd expect lower numbers than normal after the climb to GC.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,944 ★★★★★

Funny. With all the people **** about it this season, I'd expect lower numbers than normal after the climb to GC.
    No this season has more engagement. I'm literally at 100 points and still at uru, In previous seasons 90 point is mostly enough to enter gamma.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,385 ★★★★
    edited July 16

No this season has more engagement. I'm literally at 100 points and still at uru, In previous seasons 90 point is mostly enough to enter gamma.
    I mean are you comparing that number based on what you have right now, a day before season ends? Also looking at the leaderboards, the gap of 100 to 150 for instance puts you from Uru 1 to Gamma 1. That's only a couple wins.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 399 ★★

I mean are you comparing that number based on what you have right now, a day before season ends? Also looking at the leaderboards, the gap of 100 to 150 for instance puts you from Uru 1 to Gamma 1. That's only a couple wins.
    More people are in GC
    7* shards compensation
    TITAN Shards compensation
    48hr magnetron crystal
    Deathless piece

When less people play in GC u can get 100 points and be in Arcane the gap was high.
    If more people play the gap gets closer .
    Uru3 rank1 - 89 points
    Uru3 rank 5000- 63 points
    (I just checked )

So you think we are in the 11-20% ?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,944 ★★★★★

You need 118 points rn to enter gamma, which likely go upto 130 in the next two days. In previous seasons afaik 100 points are enough to enter gamma.

I think this season has better engagement than previous ones because of the titan shards in vt rewards and surprisingly the gc meta. Yes archaos is hated by competitive players but if you just play in gc just for objectives you definitely find this one fun. Not to mention they almost forced us to get atleast one victory every two days.
    Pimbeche said:

We are now at 10.3m pts i dont know if this making a dif in the class
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Member Posts: 596 ★★★
    Pimbeche said:

Pimbeche said:

We are now at 10.3m pts i dont know if this making a dif in the class
    Given that there was a higher amount of ranks, mess up with starting rank. It should be easier to get into the percentiles because the gap between the top and bottom alliances doing is going to be larger than previous seasons so that will increase the amount of points needed for each percentile. Anything above 10m should easily get 1-10%.