Im just staring at my screen dissapointed at this point

Dr_doom1Dr_doom1 Posts: 108
edited July 16 in General Discussion

Just how many valiants and accounts full of 6r5 and 7r1 and 2 are there on platinum

Comments

• Dr_doom1Dr_doom1 Posts: 108
    edited July 16
    PT_99 said:

Try to forfeit more, who even needs to learn how to fight tougher decks right.

Well any ideas for my r4 and r3 6* to face onslaughts,bullseyes and serpents 7r3? I just forfeit if theres absoluty no chance i win plus 1/3 of my forfeits where connection issues
    Markjv81 said:

1199345 said:

4 forfeits in 7 matches though...

5 even
    Actually 3 i just forfeit if im using energy and i know im gonna lose,2 were connection issues
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 4,184 ★★★★★
    Dr_doom1 said:

PT_99 said:

Well any ideas for my r4 and r3 6* to face onslaughts,bullseyes and serpents 7r3? I just forfeit if theres absoluty no chance i win plus 1/3 of my forfeits where connection issues
    Ban them duh ..
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    You can’t win if you don’t try. Unless you have no time, at least give it a shot. Quitting before it ends won’t help meeting the objectives.

Dr_doom1 said:

PT_99 said:

Ban them duh ..
    I cant argue with that
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,725 ★★★★★
    As someone who has mainly 6*r3s and some r4s like you, you have to learn how to fight against decks of r5s if you’re going to push higher than platinum. That’s the reality of this new matchmaking system. It’ll even out eventually, but for now you need to stop quitting out and learn how to fight the champions in those tougher decks.
  • BloodyRoseBloodyRose Posts: 138
    Play through it. I get wanting to forfeit, but I started pulling off some really cool upsets. I got lucky against a few heavy accounts and pulled some good champs and made some good attacker and defense placements and managed to pull out some Ws when I thought I was gonna get creamed. Last season I topped put at Gold I, now I'm at Plat I. 🤷‍♂️
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,532 ★★★★★
    You can't win if you never try
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 434 ★★★
    Champ strength doesn't mean a whole lot in the hands of an inexperienced summoner. Unskilled players can be whales too.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 889 ★★★
    Disappointed in yourself? You didn’t even try to play. I have also lost my fair share of games and the majority was against lower accounts I should have easily won. Hero score or ranked up champs mean nothing
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 19,238 Guardian
    Dr_doom1 said:

Just how many valiants and accounts full of 6r5 and 7r1 and 2 are there on platinum

The account at the top of your list, Abriel827 is not Valiant, he's Thronebreaker. The second account, oh my god he's a Cavalier. He does have some strong champs in his profile, but still 966k rating, his deck couldn't have been super deep. I'm not going to look past that one. He might be an veteran alt, he might have a very well constructed deck, but still.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,370 ★★★★★
    Dr_doom1 said:

PT_99 said:

IMO: You should take the opportunity to fight. Practice helps. For example, I have a good roster but still face much better ones, and most certainly with better players at the controls, but I do them anyway because you never know what will happen, and because I can test how diff champs will fair in diff matchups, even if I end up losing.
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 450 ★★★
    If you don't even try your hand at larger accounts you might as well stop trying BGs and go do actually content to grow.

The game literally gives you valiant, and pretty easily too
  • Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Posts: 74
    I have a FTP account with only 6 6R3 mostly underranked having just got a mid 7r1 sorc sup where i've made it to Diamond 5. there is only accounts stronger than mine at this level and makes it difficult to progress. Yes i run into the Valient player now and then with 7r3s and max 6* decks but you never know until you play it out if they might be farming(yes pathetic) and dropping medals or might disconnect.
    Half my deck is under 10k PI but can still win if using difficult defenders that trip people up.
    with this style.. its all about playing the percentage when you are always the underdog and hitting up.
    Finish with high heath, put down defenders that catches people. Know the matchups and nodes and how you can cheese it if possible.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 371 ★★
    Dr_doom1 said:

How do u know when u have reached your highest peak in BGs ??
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

Dr_doom1 said:

PT_99 said:

IMO: You should take the opportunity to fight. Practice helps. For example, I have a good roster but still face much better ones, and most certainly with better players at the controls, but I do them anyway because you never know what will happen, and because I can test how diff champs will fair in diff matchups, even if I end up losing.
    I have tested many matchups this way. Rarely winning, but gives me a chance to see if a certain match up can work or not.

I've been pleasantly surprised many times.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

I have a FTP account with only 6 6R3 mostly underranked having just got a mid 7r1 sorc sup where i've made it to Diamond 5.

Not sure why being FTP matters but if 6 6-Star R3 can reach Diamond, I have hope B)
    ... maybe next Season.
    DNA3000 said:

Dr_doom1 said:

The account at the top of your list, Abriel827 is not Valiant, he's Thronebreaker. The second account, oh my god he's a Cavalier. He does have some strong champs in his profile, but still 966k rating, his deck couldn't have been super deep. I'm not going to look past that one. He might be an veteran alt, he might have a very well constructed deck, but still.
    The cavalier one was a connection issue,my internet some times is very horrible