Saga incursions zone 15 fully cleared

NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
edited July 14 in General Discussion
After 20 attempts of getting destroyed... I went in with a team of Angela, Odin and Overseer. The hacks I used were strategic movement, buff cornucopia, perpetual offense and impact purge of course for that nice bonus damage. It took me a couple of revives due to bad rng but I decided to push forward. All in all it was a fun run and Angela was the true MVP with Odin synergy she kept getting much stronger after every fight plus overseer helped with many annoying mystic matchups. And I opened my next 7 star basic and pulled Venom I'm so happy. 🎉🎉🎉🥳

Comments

• Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    How much sig angela need ? unawakened is good 7* rank 1?
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    edited July 14
    Krishna24 said:

She's 6 star rank 4 sig 200 @Krishna24 since yours is unawakened she does need the sigs to mitigate the debuffs on her and you can't use Galan prefight here. Unawakened Angela may work for saga make sure to bring Odin tor synergy.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    edited July 14

Krishna24 said:

She's 6 star rank 4 sig 200 @Krishna24 since yours is unawakened she does need the sigs to mitigate the debuffs on her and you can't use Galan prefight here. Unawakened Angela may work for saga make sure to bring Odin tor synergy.
    I've carried a few in my alliance with my unawakened 7r2 and my 6r4 awakened. I'd say the awakened was easier with as she can mitigate some dot effects (like biohazard). The 7r2 obviously hit harder, but I had to play much more carefully with her and time her regens with dot effects much better.
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 370 ★★★
    Angela + Odin is a crazy combo for incursions. I was also able to clear 15 zones with this combo. I don't even remember who my third champ was. By the end, Angela was critting for over a million damage!

Krishna24 said:

I've carried a few in my alliance with my unawakened 7r2 and my 6r4 awakened. I'd say the awakened was easier with as she can mitigate some dot effects (like biohazard). The 7r2 obviously hit harder, but I had to play much more carefully with her and time her regens with dot effects much better.
    I agree @willrun4adonut did you use her for this saga?
    edited July 14
    jdschw said:

Angela + Odin is a crazy combo for incursions. I was also able to clear 15 zones with this combo. I don't even remember who my third champ was. By the end, Angela was critting for over a million damage!

She clears most of the fights @jdschw I died to absorbing man and wiccan a few times so I made it a point to bring a mystic counter
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    edited July 14
    I went in with a team, but used only bullseye, and luckily didn't encounter a bleed immune after room 5. I used CGR for literally 2 fights.

Hemostatic charge, special counter - relic, buff cornucopia and a handful of others made every fight around 20-25 seconds.

20 power stings turns into 40 prowess on activation along with buff cornucopia throwing in a random set of 10-20 buffs ontop of that. Ending with a 500k sp1.

I went in with a team, but used only bullseye, and luckily didn't encounter a bleed immune after room 5. I used CGR for literally 2 fights.

Hemostatic charge, special counter - relic, buff cornucopia and a handful of others made every fight around 20-25 seconds.

20 power stings turns into 40 prowess on activation along with buff cornucopia throwing in a random set of 10-20 buffs ontop of that. Ending with a 500k sp1.

I did try bullseye I managed to reach till zone 9 from there I kept getting bleed immune plus on the nodes side aspect of nightmare and heal block @Vegeta9001 I'm glad it worked for you
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★

Krishna24 said:

I agree @willrun4adonut did you use her for this saga?
    I used both on different runs.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★
    Congrats!

I dont have so many Saga Champs.
    Actually Moondragon 7, Bullseye 6 and CGR 5 are my top saga ones.
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    Just finished my saga run. Team was R3 Venom, R5 Ascended CGR and R5 Scorpion. Both Venom and CGR had Odin prefights, Scorpion mainly for synergy. Used Venom for 99% off the fights, even against bleed immune and mystic champs. He's an absolute unit at R3. Most of the fights lasted for about 10-15 seconds.
    Switched out CGR for my R5 Ham for the boss fight in sector 15 against Dragon Man, ended up being a 30 seconds fight.

Rewards were sweet...

• Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    Can you suggest a team and buffs for my mini account, I want to run 10 zones in saga incursions

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    Krishna24 said:

Can you suggest a team and buffs for my mini account, I want to run 10 zones in saga incursions

Adam. Warlock can do it.