Dropped inputs/blocks not working, arena death squads, AI holding specials, & re-parry

BladeZero81BladeZero81 Member Posts: 92
Is anyone else having an issue with these recently after the quick fix or is it just me? I've seen it mainly in arenas within the last week. Can't dex because inputs aren't working, so I'm eating hits and specials, and now I'm seeing death squads again just when I'm starting to get to around a 10 streak in arenas.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

and now I'm seeing death squads again just when I'm starting to get to around a 10 streak in arenas.

Is that not normal?
  • BladeZero81BladeZero81 Member Posts: 92

and now I'm seeing death squads again just when I'm starting to get to around a 10 streak in arenas.

Is that not normal?
    It was for a while but then they kind of went away. There still some challenging fights, but in the last week, it's like my fights are 7* R3 with impeccable parry and specials. Plus AI RNG who's specials all critics for high damage
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Member Posts: 132 ★★
    Just wishing they’d ban bullseye from arena. He shows up a ton now. It’s super annoying to fight him with nothing but suboptimal matchups.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,391 ★★★★★
    I haven't seen a death squad in years. I'll keep my eye out next round though.
  • tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 46
    can we please acknowledge this @kabamcrashed and @KabamDORK
  • IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 107
    they changed the AI again to avoid re parry and it's behaving exactly like the last time they change it for exactly the same reason, and had to revert the change (that happened this year)
  • EdgarDiazEdgarDiaz Member Posts: 3
    Long loading as well.
  • GladsGlads Member Posts: 426 ★★★
    This is kabams saga, inputs irregularities and ridiculous AI, I understand people want a tougher experience but if the AI can parry my heavy attacks why can't I parry as an attacker