About Spring of Sorrow Points

MCA_NewMCA_New Member Posts: 1
I already have three Deathless Vision pieces, and I recently noticed that another Deathless Vision piece was added as a reward in SOS. Since I've never played SOS before, my SOS points are still at zero, and I'm aware that I will miss out on this piece. The reason I haven't played SOS is because the original rewards didn't interest me, and there were no vision pieces included in them when the content was first released.

My question is: How can the rewards be changed in the middle of the event, giving no chance to players like me who weren't initially interested due to the original reward structure?

Comments

• MigginslyMigginsly Member Posts: 57
    Piece was indeed always there. The mail just worded it like it was just added.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,037 ★★★★★
    Yeah it was a poorly worded email because the piece has been there since SoS started and it wasn't a secret, but it wasn't reachable until the Gauntlet opened.

I wonder if they could've changed the reward in the objectives to be some kind of "secret" award so that it wasn't so obvious to a casual observer until the announcement...?
  • Zephyre33Zephyre33 Member Posts: 181
    MCA_New said:

I already have three Deathless Vision pieces, and I recently noticed that another Deathless Vision piece was added as a reward in SOS. Since I've never played SOS before, my SOS points are still at zero, and I'm aware that I will miss out on this piece. The reason I haven't played SOS is because the original rewards didn't interest me, and there were no vision pieces included in them when the content was first released.

My question is: How can the rewards be changed in the middle of the event, giving no chance to players like me who weren't initially interested due to the original reward structure?

the reward for the piece was always there they even mentioned on the road map for deathless vivion it said one piece in the sos like a month back before sos even started also if you did winter of woe king groot piece was there