4th bad titan in a row πŸ˜“

EquintsEquints Member Posts: 72 β˜…
The fact his sig abilities is called tough it out doesn't make it better.
Β«1

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yikes ... That's Tough.
  • Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 183 β˜…
    Mine havent been good either. wt, luke, thing and bullseye. (Not happy about bullseye bc i alrdy have the 6* ranked up and hes onlyh good on d and I value offense way more.)
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I pulled sersi. I have no use with her. I'm disappointed.

I hate when I pull someone I don't want and then people would tell me they're good or what to do with them butttt...
    I totally understand your frustration because you don't want the character butttt..
    She's a GREAT battlegrounds defender, one of my most competent defenders actually. I barely use her on attack tho but she's annoying in when they don't have a tigra or longshot
  • RawrasurusRawrasurus Member Posts: 74 β˜…β˜…
    I constantly see people talking about them pulling sersi/blade/luke/symbiote and those are the only 4 ive pulled from the titan crystal myself.

Makes me believe the odds arent really equal weightings.

Obviously Kabam will never say that and no one can prove it, but the pulls seem fishy.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 17
    I pulled Destroyer. Not at all a terrible champ, but when you already bought the pre-release and have an ascended one at max sig…

I’d gladly trade you for that Luke awakening for my own if I could.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i mean but Luke isn't completely a waste ... he can put in work.
  • EquintsEquints Member Posts: 72 β˜…
    Deacon said:

i mean but Luke isn't completely a waste ... he can put in work.

Yeah, I have him at r2 because of that, but the people he was next to, a dupe on bullseye and a new character iron heart would have been1000 times better.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,078 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 17
    Don’t sleep on him. He’s actually quite a good champion. He has physical burst damage, concussion, and exhaustion. That concussion can shut off most mystic abilities like Doom’s aura, Kindred’s root, Mephisto’s aura, and even other champions abilities like Terrax’s rock field. Exhaustion helps in power gain matchups and he has good damage as well

Plus that indestructible can help you tank any attack
    EdisonLaw said:

Don’t sleep on him. He’s actually quite a good champion. He has physical burst damage, concussion, and exhaustion. That concussion can shut off most mystic abilities like Doom’s aura, Kindred’s root, Mephisto’s aura, and even other champions abilities like Terrax’s rock field. Exhaustion helps in power gain matchups and he has good damage as well

As I said on the one above this is why I ha e him at r2, but the other pulls would have been better
  • Stone3xStone3x Member Posts: 60 β˜…
    Need to r3 the beefy boi, he be the best sciencein the game right now in my opinion

@Pikolu
    edited July 17
    Stone3x said:

Need to r3 the beefy boi, he be the best sciencein the game right now in my opinion

Yeah, but I've got my eyes on a 3rd r3 deathless champ πŸ‘€
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,226 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got blade twice in 3 Titan. I did get dust but already have 6* R5A.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Equints said:

Stone3x said:

It’s nice and efficient when all the bad takes are stacked up like this.
  • Stone3xStone3x Member Posts: 60 β˜…
    Equints said:

Stone3x said:

Oooff I mean that deathless vision be looking fire πŸ”₯
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've pulled two Things and now this guy:

Some people here are so ungrateful lmao I would take that Luke over any of the garbage I've pulled any day
  • HilldarHilldar Member Posts: 211 β˜…β˜…
    I pulled back to back sersi’s. It was not fun.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Member Posts: 432 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I honestly love Luke cage, don't get the hate
    Maxwell24 said:

I honestly love Luke cage, don't get the hate

Don't hate him just tired of getting him

Some people here are so ungrateful lmao I would take that Luke over any of the garbage I've pulled any day

I ain't ungrateful it's just that I keep getting him 😊

Is Nova still good on D?
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Member Posts: 184 β˜…
    Spider punk twice, then silver sable, I officially hate the titan crystal
  • Alphapanda333Alphapanda333 Member Posts: 4 β˜…
    I got thing, luke, and a two symbiote supremes

Spider punk twice, then silver sable, I officially hate the titan crystal

I'm so jealous, spider punk is like my #1 out of there rn
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    JAYIRI said:

I hate when I pull someone I don't want and then people would tell me they're good or what to do with them butttt...
    I totally understand your frustration because you don't want the character butttt..
    She's a GREAT battlegrounds defender, one of my most competent defenders actually. I barely use her on attack tho but she's annoying in when they don't have a tigra or longshot
    Yeah I totally get your point. Ik she's cool and underrated, But my cosmic class is already overloaded so tbh evem if I get a 7* Galan, I wouldn't be able to rank him up for like atleast 3 months.
    Equints said:

I ain't ungrateful it's just that I keep getting him 😊
    It could've been worse, a Luke dupe is not bad at all you get one of the best safety nets in the whole game and he's still the best Sasquatch counter in the game.
    EdisonLaw said:

Is Nova still good on D?
    Yeah that's gonna be his main use until I can at least dupe him once.
    Unawakened he can still do some defenders like FAM cause the damage is there, but he can't do others like Bullseye Onslaught and Photon cause for those fights you want the long fury buffs.

EdisonLaw said:

Is Nova still good on D?
    Yeah that's gonna be his main use until I can at least dupe him once.
    Unawakened he can still do some defenders like FAM cause the damage is there, but he can't do others like Bullseye Onslaught and Photon cause for those fights you want the long fury buffs.
    Here's the 200k health VTD in Act 6, Nova is 1/25 so basically like a same rank BGs fight. He can definitely nuke without the awakened ability but bad AI and defenders with very long specials or kits that stall a lot will ruin him.