Spring of Sorrow- Left path

NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,043 ★★★★
edited July 19 in General Discussion
So I completed the right path with a team of Hercules, Future Antman and Venom I'm glad to be done with fighting the two of my least favorite champs on defense. What would be the best option for Viv Vision path? I have 3 objectives left. And would like your input on this path. I can deal with Ironfist and Gwenpool but I don't know about Viv Vision and what works best for her? I am open to all tips for the.left path.As for Jessica Jones she wasn't as bad but her unstoppable and unblockable was annoying.

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    edited July 19
    For Viv I used Human torch with prefight until I got a solo. I boosted him (I had suicides on). I never threw a special as I wanted to be able to block Viv sp1 to gain smolder charges. Once I was able to get above one bar of power, I would just block her sp1. She would just melt afterwards. I think I finished with 32 smolders on me.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,043 ★★★★

For Viv I used Human torch with prefight until I got a solo. I boosted him (I had suicides on). I never threw a special as I wanted to be able to block Viv sp1 to gain smolder charges. Once I was able to get above one bar of power, I would just block her sp1. She would just melt afterwards. I think I finished with 32 smolders on me.

Ahhh thanks @willrun4adonut and who did you use for Jessica Jones? I brought in Hit Monkey to deal with her.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    I've heard Torch and Porky are the MVPs for Viv

I have Piggy as 7 star @PantherusNZ

I have Piggy as 7 star @PantherusNZ
    Show off ;)
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    edited July 19

Ahhh thanks @willrun4adonut and who did you use for Jessica Jones? I brought in Hit Monkey to deal with her.
    Shang chi, torch and red guardian. But I didn't do the past is past objective as I did the DKG for my extra point.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    For Viv best is spiderham, he can AUTO evade her final beam if you just dash back and hold block at right time.
    For ironfist it's torch
    For gwen and Jessica I used Hitmonkey

Intercept Jessica, get 100% crit, throw monkey's sp2, boom high damage
    edited July 19
    PT_99 said:

For Viv best is spiderham, he can AUTO evade her final beam if you just dash back and hold block at right time.
    For ironfist it's torch

Without a 7* Porky that team can't work, which has seriously screwed me up. Literally my only 2017-2020 7* Skill/Science champion is Ronin :disappointed:
  • Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Member Posts: 75
    Spam, Torch and KillMonger worked well.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    It’s weird. I get nervous playing sometimes.

It’s why I like watching high end players play. Because I know they’re gonna beat the content.

Still get nervous for them though. When they miss a dex or parry? I get annoyed.

Not on the high boys level but appreciate you.
  • IndianGamer3IndianGamer3 Member Posts: 85
    @Chief_Wiggum spam??

PT_99 said:

For ironfist it's torch

Without a 7* Porky that team can't work, which has seriously screwed me up. Literally my only 2017-2020 7* Skill/Science champion is Ronin :disappointed:
    Hmm in both paths you need one 7 star at least @PantherusNZ and for science/skill objective Ronin might be only shot to get your objective or wait for a good science/skill 7 star
    PT_99 said:

For ironfist it's torch

Thanks @PT_99 my Hit-Monkey is ascended can't wait to have a blast 🤘🤘☕️☕️

Shang chi, torch and red guardian. But I didn't do the past is past objective as I did the DKG for my extra point.
    Yes you already have all the points thanks to DKG objective so you can skip one objective I didn't have him then so I have to do all the objectives @willrun4adonut thanks a lot for your help ☕️☕️

PT_99 said:

For ironfist it's torch

Hmm in both paths you need one 7 star at least @PantherusNZ and for science/skill objective Ronin might be only shot to get your objective or wait for a good science/skill 7 star
    Oh for sure, I've just had a busy day and so haven't had a chance to hit the quest again. Should be able to soon - Ronin will just be moral support and have a hit once the other 2 fall over. Torch and Red Guardian will do the work.
  • gash228gash228 Member Posts: 110
    I soloed her with Spider Ham.