So my third 7 star rank 3 is...

NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
She has been a beast on necropolis and has taken are of so many problematic fights. She is a great Domino counter plus She is immune to AAR and can block unblockable specials.

Comments

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    She was my third R3 as well! Congrats! She's a beast and so much fun to play.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,221 ★★★★
    Nice, i pulled her a few days ago and got her awakened today. Taken her to r2, she is amazing.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    @Nightheart we may still be getting Domino screwing with Sheri’s Sig Ability and proc’ing crit fails? not sure if that was resolved, you may wanna test…

still, outstanding! enjoy!
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Yeah crit rate stat focus is downright useless for shuri! I run crit attack for juicy mediums with my r2
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,667 ★★★★★

She has been a beast on necropolis and has taken are of so many problematic fights. She is a great Domino counter plus She is immune to AAR and can block unblockable specials.

Sooooooo awesome!!! 🥳👊🏽🥳👊🏽🥳

Maaaaan when those precisions stack, and those shocks start hittin' and the crits start crittin'.......oh boy!!! 😂

She was my first R3 for all of the reasons mentioned, plus her specials can't be evaded. AND she can be annoying af on defense if there's no good counter.

Also, the touch of glowing Vibranium is such a beautiful thing! 💜🖤💜🖤💜

Kabam did so many things right with her!
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    Thanks @DerpyEagle @Bayle The Dread thanks a lot for the tip now changed it to crit damage

She was my third R3 as well! Congrats! She's a beast and so much fun to play.

Agreed @Rayven5220 at rank 3 she will be even better 😎🥳🥳
    Lokx said:

Nice, i pulled her a few days ago and got her awakened today. Taken her to r2, she is amazing.

Agreed @Lokx

@Nightheart we may still be getting Domino screwing with Sheri’s Sig Ability and proc’ing crit fails? not sure if that was resolved, you may wanna test…

still, outstanding! enjoy!

Domino simply breaks everything with her existence alone @Java_Junkie my rank 3 gets banned so many times in BGs. As for what you mentioned it happened once when I was facing a Domino many days ago in GC meta. Thanks will test it out again and see. ☕️☕️

Sooooooo awesome!!! 🥳👊🏽🥳👊🏽🥳

Maaaaan when those precisions stack, and those shocks start hittin' and the crits start crittin'.......oh boy!!! 😂

She was my first R3 for all of the reasons mentioned, plus her specials can't be evaded. AND she can be annoying af on defense if there's no good counter.

Also, the touch of glowing Vibranium is such a beautiful thing! 💜🖤💜🖤💜

Kabam did so many things right with her!
    Yes I agree with all the points @Terminatrix when I faced her in the early days I remember dying to her on defense a few times lol had to bring in Herc to deal with her. Lol

When I used her in necropolis those 50 shock debuffs and 50 passives was true chefs kiss. The way she beautifully took down wiccan, psychoman, dragonman, cap britain it was simply out of the world she did all of that at rank 2 now rank 3 will be even crazier 😎😎😎🥳🥳🥳🥳

Kabam did an amazing job with her rebalance☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️🖤🖤🖤

• Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    edited July 20
    I think she is someone like ultron but better. AAR immunity is common in both but sig 200 ultron is better bishop counter.l which is next to impossible as a 7*.

I think she is someone like ultron but better. AAR immunity is common in both but sig 200 ultron is better bishop counter.l which is next to impossible as a 7*.

Yes I agree