AW Mail

Am I the only one who's seeing these three AW mails hanging in the box and can do nothing about it?

"Kabam educating the ingorance of notification"

Comments

• WerriessWerriess Posts: 24
    Me too, super annoying.... how to get rid of it??
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    I also have them, mine are dated 2024/06/26 though
  • Ironraymark1Ironraymark1 Posts: 1
    I’ve now got 6 that won’t go away
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 345 ★★
    Dates keep changing, so the wait 7 days and it will go away won’t work. Mine say July 1 now instead of June 28 they said yesterday.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 2,068 ★★★★★
    Yes here too. Annoying as hell
  • NukeNuke Posts: 69
    So….
  • MisoTHMisoTH Posts: 2
    I have mails which I am not able to collect and they are still in my unread messages, any chance to have a look at this issue? Thank you in advance MisoTH
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Same bug here.
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 497 ★★★
    Same here, pretty annoying. Has there been any word on this from Kabam?
  • VattyVatty Posts: 1
    Yes, these mails have been hanging in my inbox (dated 20th July 2024). I don't know if the rewards are claimed. If they aren't, will they be auto claimed or expired in due time? Thanks in advance. :)
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,382 ★★★★★
    Same
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,535 ★★★★★
    Same. Very annoying
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 904 ★★★★
    Seems there have been a few posts concerning this & I can't find a response. It's pretty obnoxious. I hate having things unclaimed. Would love to know when/how to remove them...
  • TomTomYankeeTomTomYankee Posts: 13
    Same thing can’t claim those rewards
    Any updates here? The other bug with champions selection in the arenas is still here, more than a couple of months now I think. Let s not do this one the same stale.
    Can we at least have an acknowledgement that this is looked upon?
  • HalordonHalordon Posts: 20
    This is very annoying. No response from kabam.
    I got 6 unclaimable mails as have many of my alliance mates. Another bug thread mentioned to create a ticket. Is this the solution?
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 312 ★★
    Halordon said:

This is very annoying. No response from kabam.
    I got 6 unclaimable mails as have many of my alliance mates. Another bug thread mentioned to create a ticket. Is this the solution?

Contact kabam support they will remove these mails.I got it removed two days ago.it's a rare bug(they mentioned).
  • HalordonHalordon Posts: 20
    Wrote a ticket. Got a confirmation that it is a bug. Impressive insight. They did not remove the mails. Now they want me to rate their support…