7* R3 Options

raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 567 ★★★
Which of these should I take to R3? I was very sure Bishop will be my next rank 3. But recently I've developed interest in Spider -ham. He's been one of the reason I can R3 another 7*. Adam is good too but I need more time to get used to him. These were my R2s. I've other options as well like juggs, venom, Chavez who are still rank 1 and I'll eventually R2 them later when I get the materials for them. I can save my R3 material for them as well. What does the community think about this? All are unduped besides piggy. My current R3 are Black Cat and Shuri

7* R3 Options 31 votes

Bishop
9%
MentorBen_15455Trend 3 votes
Spider-ham (duped)
35%
GodfatherspieOmnaskullcaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimeGiantwalrus56Adri5846Will3808willrun4adonutMarvelNoobjpzeeOnepieceisnotreal 11 votes
Adam Warlock
6%
Spity68Tortoig 2 votes
Warlock
3%
Renaxqq 1 vote
Juggs
19%
Ayden_noah1Powerofpain1001chicaThE__TiTaNUyuSsmaNMarvelKingSaitama 6 votes
Venom
6%
TikkaMasalaIndianGamer3 2 votes
America Chavez
19%
EddieVanWTJ107Forsaken15Asher1_1Ctfz30Legend_Writer 6 votes

Comments

• Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 332
    Bishop
    I have a r3 Spiderham, Chavez, and bishop and he is easily the best
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 567 ★★★
    Ben_15455 said:

I have a r3 Spiderham, Chavez, and bishop and he is easily the best

How would you rank all 3 of them? According to you.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,447 ★★★★★
    Spider-ham (duped)
    Since your Ham is duped I'd say he's definitely the best option, r3 duped is very annoying on defense and obviously still very strong on attack.

Since your Ham is duped I'd say he's definitely the best option, r3 duped is very annoying on defense and obviously still very strong on attack.

Thanks for the input! Also duped will be good for prestige. It's an add on
    Interestingly, Is unduped Juggs so good that I can consider saving resources for him?