SOS - left + right side

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,109 ★★★★★
Hi people

Need advice in regards of the sos objectives.

My plan for left side:

- HT
- Spider Ham
- Mole man

That should complete 4 objectives. Can I replace Mole with e.g. Aegon?

Which champs shall i bring for right side? Cosmics, right? Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot and enjoy your Sunday!

Comments

• ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 938 ★★★★
    edited July 21

Hi people

Need advice in regards of the sos objectives.

My plan for left side:

- HT
    - Spider Ham
    - Mole man

That should complete 4 objectives. Can I replace Mole with e.g. Aegon?

Which champs shall i bring for right side? Cosmics, right? Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot and enjoy your Sunday!

I did the right path with Herc, Odin and Shuri (as the 7*). To be fair, I mainly Herc'd it.

Onslaught was a bit of a pain as I'm still getting the hang of dexing his SP1.

I needed a couple of revives on Gwenpool before I realised that a better tactic for me was not to push her to an SP1 before the reverse timer had switched for the first time. It just made the dexing a bit easier to plan.
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 590 ★★★
    I used herc, Adam and Odin for the right side.
    Adam for onslut and herc’d the rest with Odin prefights.

Left side used HT for first 2 and stealth spidey for last 2.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★
    On the right
    Shocker for Onslaught, Serpent for gwenpool, annihilius and herc for jess/backup.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,109 ★★★★★
    edited July 21
    I realized something. It’s totally enough to only go left side? 2 runs left side = all objectives.

Right path is clearly harder. What’s the bonus to 100% the quest?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★

I realized something. It’s totally enough to only go left side? 2 runs left side = all objectives.

Right side path has one point as well.

Right side path has one point as well.
    Yes but that’s a grace point right?

Look:

When I am doing the left side again to get the other two I am good. I will not face onsi and Anni.

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,944 ★★★★★

No bonus to 100%. If you got the dkg point, you can do all objectives on one side to get to 24 points.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 516 ★★★
    Spam can take viv. Torch can take viv , ironfist and Gwen. Spam can take Gwen. Both can take Jessica too. You can use third slot for completing an objective

No bonus to 100%. If you got the dkg point, you can do all objectives on one side to get to 24 points.
    To be honest I don’t see people much talking about this. But this is the way for me now. Thanks mate

Spam can take viv. Torch can take viv , ironfist and Gwen. Spam can take Gwen. Both can take Jessica too. You can use third slot for completing an objective

Thanks!
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,139 ★★★
    Left side I used torch, mole man and 7 star Emma, right side I used hercules, valkyrie and 7 star shuri. I was an idiot though and forgot that valkyrie has natural purify so odin would have been a much better inclusion since I just used herc for the whole thing anyway
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★

To be honest I don’t see people much talking about this. But this is the way for me now. Thanks mate
    I think most people don't talk about it because you can herc the right side so it's easy to get points. Herc did all four fights for me.