Well this is a bit dumb ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 450 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

A thing that can't gain power... how am I supposed to get rid of his rock stacks? ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

The dashback regen doesn't help but he's basically permanently unstoppable this shouldn't be a thing. The regen is just cheery on top so you can't get him down

Comments

• WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 450 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    ahmynuts said:

Use someone with a slow. I'd list out every counter to this fight but there isn't enough time in the day.

Nah I know how to get around it, problem is the slow champs aren't exactly ground breaking for damage, combined with doing too much damage and trigger his protection, combined with the regen just a **** node & champ combo

Also, only villains gain power so limits the ammoutn of options by over half
    edited July 21

Generally in incursions if I see tyranny node on a hero defender I'll get excited, as it is going to be a easy heavy spam in the corner fight, But honestly never thought of this scenario ever.

Well, You should've swapped in one of your unstoppable counters, They can heavy spam regularly (I think black cat works phenomenally here).

I believe black cat only works if you place the sabotage debuff, otherwise you have to bait specials to get rid of rock stacks initially... could be wrong
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,532 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    You are forgetting bleed can keep sabatoge in check. So nick fury works. So is black cat.

Also black cat has 60% aar reduction without sabatoge. The sabotage only gives the extra 40% aar reduction. Champs like crossbones and falcon works too.

You don't need to worry about regen because you don't need to dex at all in this fight.
    Tbf, Titania could have done it but couldn't be bothered to spend units on revive and heal since Kabam couldn't be bothered to update the potions for incursions ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I'll go back at it later in month

You are forgetting bleed can keep sabatoge in check. So nick fury works. So is black cat.

Also black cat has 60% aar reduction without sabatoge. The sabotage only gives the extra 40% aar reduction. Champs like crossbones and falcon works too.

You don't need to worry about regen because you don't need to dex at all in this fight.

Yeh true I have r2 black cat, really should use her more ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 404 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I had him in the saga incursions. And he had power shield to boot. My basics didn't do damage and I couldn't gain power either. Fortunately aegon was 500 combo and strikers did damage. Chipped him away slowly but surely
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 404 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Use galan. Use parry to get out of unstoppable. You can burst him down using harvest
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Posts: 710 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Quicksilver has easy access to perma slow.

Use galan. Use parry to get out of unstoppable. You can burst him down using harvest

Nah tried, he's not a villain so no power had to wait for harvest to expire and he was back to full health thanks to me having to dash away from him
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 568 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Lock him in the corner with BWCV, just stay in bleed mode, and throw only heavies. He'll never gain rock stacks because of the bleeds.

In fairness though, this is an oddball combo of nodes + defender.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,311 Guardian
    edited July 21

The bleed can keep the rock stacks in check*

Black cat has 1% DAAR per combo hit (max of 40) for 40% DAAR and sabotage adds 60% DAAR to it*

With black cat, you are still failing thing often with his rock stacks so black cat would be stacking a very nice chunk of cruelties and would do a lot of damage. 40% DAAR is often enough to stop a lot of champions from my experience.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,324 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Just parry him and trigger his unstoppable, then parry to drag it out and you get a few hits in. Not much of a choice if you donโ€™t have an actual slow/bleed champ on your team.
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,921 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Just keep hitting his block lol
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,191 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited July 22

A thing that can't gain power... how am I supposed to get rid of his rock stacks? ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

The dashback regen doesn't help but he's basically permanently unstoppable this shouldn't be a thing. The regen is just cheery on top so you can't get him down

You keep talking about dashback regen...but there isn't any. Am I missing something here?
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 371 โ˜…โ˜…
    Bleed - villian champ