Daily event Bug/Trash

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 450 ★★★
Seen quite a few posts but no response from Kabam?

Daily crystals are bugged, there's no 22 hour event adn we all want super daily back but AT LEAST fox what we have now. Should have never come back in this state

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 5,609 ★★★★★
    22 hour and 7 hour solo events are bugged saw on discord i think slayer said about it the daily and free crystals are fixed, super event wont be back until they look at data so be a few months
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 450 ★★★
    Bendy said:

22 hour and 7 hour solo events are bugged saw on discord i think slayer said about it the daily and free crystals are fixed, super event wont be back until they look at data so be a few months

I just know I'm still say with a 4 hour and a daily crystal that are like proven level 🫣

Bendy said:

I just know I'm still say with a 4 hour and a daily crystal that are like proven level 🫣
    Mine are back to valiant did u restart ur game as u should be able to claim the correct ones
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 450 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Mine are back to valiant did u restart ur game as u should be able to claim the correct ones
    Yeh few times, new 4 hour I got was right but still got trash ones

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Yeh few times, new 4 hour I got was right but still got trash ones
    Just open the old one that was claimable when daily event ended which was the old ones but it didnt change anything like u got ur right progression crystals