Best thing about Magnetron crystals…

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,904 ★★★★★

@captain_rogers can't you only open 10 crystals at once? So, if you hoard 10 each time and pop them, wont you have the same chance as hoarding 70 and popping 10 a time? Not really sure about this.

Well it was just a joke, the odds won't change significantly based on sample size, whether it's 10 or 70

The actual reason I'm opening is I already have a ton of iso expiring. Don't want much.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,096 ★★★★
    The best thing about it is me missing some days on the bg thing for magnetron crystals but then pulling captain marvel. And being free 2 play.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★

i got 6 7* so far..
    awakened kindred, awakened sunspot, awakened antman, awakened knull, awakened emma and cmm herself

How many total attempts? Curious to see how it stacks with my success rate, which is around 1.2%.

Dr. Zola
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Member Posts: 268 ★★
    edited July 14
    I’ve pulled 3 7 stars so far, 1 dupe on Sunspot and 2 new champs who were meh but hey a 7 star is a 7 star. Note I popped all my crystal, didn’t spin any of em.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,096 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

i got 6 7* so far..
    awakened kindred, awakened sunspot, awakened antman, awakened knull, awakened emma and cmm herself

How many total attempts? Curious to see how it stacks with my success rate, which is around 1.2%.

Dr. Zola
    Bro is defo that guythat always comes first on ranked on banquet
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 437 ★★★
    Best thing about these crystals are that they're free (mostly) and give you 24 iso bricks. I'm not bitter about pulling 0 7 stars in 80+ crystals or anything like that. What did MJ say in the new Spidey films...if you don't expect anything, then you won't be disappointed?
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    Well, I finally got lucky. Pulled back to back 7 stars from these crystals after finishing saga incursions.

Added 20 more sigs to my R3 Venom and then this happened....

• DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 478 ★★★
    DrZola said:

…is you have a counter that shows how many you’ve opened without getting anything decent.

Dr. Zola

These crystals are actually pretty nice. Almost everyone in my alliance has gotten at least 1 7*
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 426 ★★★

Sorry Zola , I'm tapping out at 71

Sorry Zola , I'm tapping out at 71

That’s super nice. I finally got mine too. Not disclosing how many tries, but let’s say more than 71🤨

Dr. Zola
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,904 ★★★★★
    @Average_Desi @DrZola

So I'm the only one who haven't pulled a 7* from magnetron? 😭

@Average_Desi @DrZola

Yes. You’re it. Everyone else has one now🤣

Dr. Zola

Edit: j/k Seriously hoping you pull one.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

@Average_Desi @DrZola

Nope. I haven't yet either. 😪

I have 25 sitting in my crystal stash currently after opening 5 more yesterday and getting nothing.

I'm holding off for now until maybe I need iso cause currently I have no plans for rank ups and don't want it to end up expiring or being sold.
  • Legion99Legion99 Member Posts: 3
    I’m at 97 magnetron opened so far, no 7 stars yet. SMH
    Legion99 said:

Honestly, that’s pretty bad luck.

Dr. Zola
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Legion99 said:

91 here and neither have I.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 731 ★★★
    At 71, got 4 7*. 2 CMMs, 1 ham, 1 elsa. Feels like i'm on the lucky side of these things for the first time
    At least I’m not alone in my bad luck. Let’s hope that changes! Could definitely use them to go for paragon.

At 71, got 4 7*. 2 CMMs, 1 ham, 1 elsa. Feels like i'm on the lucky side of these things for the first time

That would put you at a 5.6% pull rate, which is far and away more than you’d expect.

I’m currently around a 1.6-1.7% pull rate, which is slightly above expected rates of 1.5%—but it’s important to note that in smallish sample sizes, this rate may be a good bit higher or lower. Folks who haven’t pulled a single 7* can take some consolation that your above average rates level the overall rate out when added to theirs. 😕

Dr. Zola
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    79 for me so far and I've only pulled a 7* dupe of Vox. I feel like I had much better luck from 80ish openings during the Omega Days event. At this rate, I won't pull CMM so she'll be unawakened when I hit the 100 milestone to get her and will stay r1 for the foreseeable future.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    it started great for me ... pulled a 7* CMM in the first 10 ... and since then ... NADA lol
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Member Posts: 177 ★★
    I've opened 104 crystals and only pulled 1 7* it happened to be CMM
  • AzureAzure Member Posts: 122
    I've opened 78 magnetron crystals, i got 3 7*. None of them was cmm tho
    edited July 24
    Let’s see if the remaining magnetrons for the event have some 7s got to 100 and nothin. Glad everyone has had some luck! At least got the cm for now. She was my first 5 star so at least I’m familiar with her
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    edited July 24
    ~150 opened across 3 accounts, and zilch. Did get my first 7* from a regular paragon ever though on my alt, good ol war machine
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,967 ★★★★
    I did get 7* VTD from there. I will take it.
  • Cmbk96Cmbk96 Member Posts: 19
    I got 4 seven stars till now. My luck is insane, double checked the drop rates haha. Even got CMM. :)