Are you happy the super event is over?

Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 764 ★★★
Now that the Super event is over and we are back to the old system, are you happy about it?

Are you happy the super event is over? 255 votes

Yes
4%
yossLeiva_darkLester76Berserker22Galvatron808HojoshoundogακιSirGamesBondAnsh_A_Rick87_Bee2JayIlociaM 12 votes
No
95%
PantherusNZBigPoppaCBONECarmel1KeonexFreakydJoeLukaSligthe_eradicatorMidnightfoxPlumRobbo101CristalmanMM1113NanoDroidLuciusVorenusGK_23TheVyrusRagnarok13Drob69bryce7m 243 votes

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,535 ★★★★★
    No
    Emilia90 said:

I can’t see why anyone would be happy about it ending. Only upside for me are the relic embers I can get now and that’s a very minimal win compared to how fantastic the daily super was

I hate how the way we have to actually do something for free crystals/daily crystals instead of just logging in and claiming it (that's the whole point of those crystals) other than that biggest W by kabam ever.
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 182
    No
    Super Event was really great. Very good Idea, pls give it back
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,380 ★★★★★
    No
    This would have been a perfect spot for the "No, but in yellow" meme.
  • TheDarkShoriTheDarkShori Posts: 6
    No
    I loved this event. The only changes I would make is to add the daily crystal in the last objective (since many people cannot access the kabam online store). And the selector of the last milestone, would put them all together to collect them
  • marcosky21marcosky21 Posts: 5
    edited July 22
    No
    Boo
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 262 ★★
    No
    Who’s the idiot who voted “yes”?
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 932 ★★★
    No
    Why even ask this
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 5,322 ★★★★★
    No

Why even ask this

Cause two potatoes voted yes indeed
  • Bee2JayBee2Jay Posts: 109
    Yes
    Mistakenly clicked yes

That event was superb as I benefited from it so much

They should make it permanent pleeaaasseee
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 1,266 ★★★
    Can we merge these. It’s almost the entire front page.

It wasn’t unexpected. It was announced long ago.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 12,174 Guardian
    edited July 22

Why even ask this

Cause two potatoes voted yes indeed
    Lotta NO's probably due to poster and yet another thread/poll about it,
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 262 ★★
    No
    Does anyone else feel like Kabam is deliberately making decisions to drive people away from the game? Why would they introduce the Super Daily event, find out it’s incredibly popular, then remove it?? It makes zero sense.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Posts: 355
    No
    16 sig stones everyday for someone who has Absman, Guardian, Kate, Herc, Domino on their roster was pretty OP.
  • AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 136
    No

Does anyone else feel like Kabam is deliberately making decisions to drive people away from the game? Why would they introduce the Super Daily event, find out it’s incredibly popular, then remove it?? It makes zero sense.

It was clearly communicated that this is just a test and now they will check the data on this. It would make sense if you would read the news article about it.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 4,187 ★★★★★

So this is your logic?... Why even bother making the event at all if they are trying to drive people away?...
    Some people's logic is wild, it was a test period they gave a starting date and end date. Treat it like part of a monthly event and hope it comes back.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 883 ★★★
    No
    There is nothing worse than having a quality of life improvement that makes the game feel less grindy and more enjoyable and then having to revert back to the annoying format.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 1,083 ★★★★★
    edited July 24
    No
    At this point, every day we are stuck in the old objectives is a big fat fail. Get it back up and running permanently. This shouldn’t even be a question anymore.

Huge opportunity for Kabam to post a W and respond quickly with the permanent return of it. If we are talking a month or more of “analyzing data” - that will burn a lot of goodwill needlessly. I honestly don’t understand what the hold up is….