In 1 week, I enter the necropolis

TheTrueElderTheTrueElder Member Posts: 31
I have been preparing for a while now and finally think it’s time, in about a week. I’ll grind the apothecary for 1 more week to touch up on some more revives and should have around 3k units by playing arena and the plat track. I have also made sure I have enough boosts so I’ll be max boosted for the entire run with a combo of the big boosts and regular ones. My team is finalized as you see with all having a purpose:
Doom: For air walker specifically
Wiccian: Last phase of grandmaster
Proxima, heimdall: Crucial synergies
Aegon: Smash everything else
Right now is just farming and preparing by practicing on Titania and learning how to play Aegon. Wish me luck and if everything goes well, I will be valiant in the next week or two.

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    Good luck elder! Keep us posted buddy
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 829 ★★★
    I went in with 4k units and 90 revives, came out with a little under 900 units and 15 revives
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★

I went in with 4k units and 90 revives, came out with a little under 900 units and 15 revives

Just curious, why did you use units when you still had revives? Congrats btw.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★

Probably health potions
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Good luck!
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★

Probably health potions
    I thought he was one who asked about Aegon, but now looking at his profile, I see that he said he didn't have Aegon. So potions makes sense.
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 318
    I would honestly get rid of doom and add Odin or someone. I was about to get air walker down with Aegon in like 2 revives
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★
    edited July 24
    Good luck

Im trying to pull Aegon to face Necropolis in 2 years
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★
    Add nick fury and kill him off at the start for 20% extra health instead of doom.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    You can do it with this team for Doom make sure to have 5/5 MD on so you'll be able to control Air walkers power
  • MrSpoonMrSpoon Member Posts: 12
    If you wait 2 weeks instead you can purchase the 1000 unit deal from Eq.

I am in the same position as you with nearly the same amount of revives but I feel like 30 singles isn’t enough?
  • TheTrueElderTheTrueElder Member Posts: 31
    MrSpoon said:

If you wait 2 weeks instead you can purchase the 1000 unit deal from Eq.

I am in the same position as you with nearly the same amount of revives but I feel like 30 singles isn’t enough?

I would but I have around 10 team revives expiring before the new eq pops up and that’s about 1k units worth right there so don’t really have another option.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    May unitman guide you into this perilous journey of sweat.tears.rage and many other emotions this content brings out in ppl. Lol