How good is Black Cat?

BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★
Opened my first loyalty crystal and pulled her. Don’t know anything about her. Is she good for bgs? Defense or offense? Eventual r3? Sell me on her

Comments

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★

Very good. Excellent for BGs on Offence. Substantially better with an awakened Black Widow Relic.

Takes a bit of skill to play as you have to get good at intercepting and heavies to pass the card back and forth and then do the special right to get that Sabotage debuff on them.

Great option for R3

I have a 4 star awakened Black Widow relic, will that work?
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,087 ★★★★
    She was my first skill R3. Really fantastic. If you are a scrub player like me it helps to have her awakened, but it is more of a safety valve in case she gets hit.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★

I have a 4 star awakened Black Widow relic, will that work?

Yes, Ideally want it awakened though

• MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Member Posts: 820 ★★★★
    She’s amazing. She can do matches you wouldn’t expect.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    All of the above. Quite possibly my favorite attacker in the game.

Dr. Zola
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 388 ★★
    I just pulled her yesterday, my only R2 skill atm is Mantis and i wanted to R3 her eventually, but maybe it will Black Cat instead of her, i have no big experienc with both of them...who would you R3 first?
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Member Posts: 413 ★★
    First used her on Thing. Made him easy to beat in AW. Then tried on hulkling. Piece of cake. She’s a great champ. Shuts em down.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    Black cat is great. She is my first r3 champ. Easily shuts down a lot of defenders like korg hulkling rintrah and photon.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    Prentex said:

I just pulled her yesterday, my only R2 skill atm is Mantis and i wanted to R3 her eventually, but maybe it will Black Cat instead of her, i have no big experienc with both of them...who would you R3 first?

I'll say black cat. Mantis can nuke most champs at r2. Black cat needs that extra rank to tackle r3 defenders.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Unique and good
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    fun and effective, worth resources easily, and the learning curve for her is not bad. 100% was going to be my next 7* skill rank up, awakened or no, but somehow pulled a Bullseye out of my prison wallet… she’s next!
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Member Posts: 355 ★★★
    I’ve used her to kill Gorr-her ability accuracy reduction shuts down his regen and by the time you reach L2 you already have a million (*ok like 20-30) precisions from the relic.