Deadpool Event store

DarthVadidDarthVadid Member Posts: 407 ★★★
edited July 27 in General Discussion
This is why the game is lost its appeal. The first 4 star Deadpool arena was fun even though it was a useless champ. The second arena was even better because you got the dupe. The 5 star Deadpool event was ok but still fun and exciting to see if I could get enough points. All the events included playing the game got you a Deadpool. The straight give us money A **** ton of money and you get Deadpool is STUPID! and lazy. Not having an event to get 7 star Deadpool this month is horrible. If you had buffed Deadpool and made his damage comparable to today’s standards I might agree with this money wall to get him. But you were too lazy to buff him. This is not the way to energize the players. Please do better this game could go on forever if you just try. Hire some motivated workers who don’t view themselves as Kabam Jesus. Like Miike! RIP

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    We already have an ongoing event running to get 7* cap marvel

You have to understand that 7* Deadpool is biggest cash cow currently, no way you're getting him from an event, best we'll get is 5* Deadpool event

He's always treated as rare trophy champ
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,076 ★★★★★
    Deadpool is like a cosmetic champ and he is one of the most famous characters in marvel universe. He doesn't need to be powerful, He is just a flex champ.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,221 ★★★★★
    I got the 6* DP from those crystals earlier in the year, first one opened. :p
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    7* will be easily obtained later and everyone who is spending now will have egg on their face
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 271 ★★
    But who needs or cares about him in a virtual game??
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    edited July 27
    You complain because a basket of pears, apple and oranges does not contain a banana and you then claim it to be empty.

Kabam is giving us a lot of events and activity to do in game to the point that there were people complaining about too much content not that long ago. They could release 10 amazing events but still be treated like they’re lazy and not doing enough because someone wants something they have imagined in their head.

There have been a lot of things i’ve hated in the forum lately, with the constant defenders who can’t let fair/valod criticism or concerns be, but i can’t blame constant forum defenders when post like these pop up.
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    Will onslaught be in the mutant nexus after he is out from the titan in half a month?
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 677 ★★★
    I bought out all the offers and got the 7* deadpool.
    No wait…i didn’t, because to me that would be crazy. 🤪
    But that’s just the point, if you don’t like the offers you can pass, and if you do then all the power to you…go crazy.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    Omedenn said:

Will onslaught be in the mutant nexus after he is out from the titan in half a month?

I would guess yes since that is always how it has worked up until now.
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 341 ★★★
    Omedenn said:

I believe so
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 341 ★★★
    Joker1976 said:

But that’s just the point, if you don’t like the offers you can pass, and if you do then all the power to you…go crazy.

Thanks Sir for keeping this game not close
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Even the other whales I talk to regularly are passing on this. Tone deaf to your audience clearly.
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 342
    Joker1976 said:

I'm confused. What 7 star deadpool offer. You mean that x in the corner I passed up lol.
    Lokx said:

You complain because a basket of pears, apple and oranges does not contain a banana and you then claim it to be empty.

Kabam is giving us a lot of events and activity to do in game to the point that there were people complaining about too much content not that long ago. They could release 10 amazing events but still be treated like they’re lazy and not doing enough because someone wants something they have imagined in their head.

There have been a lot of things i’ve hated in the forum lately, with the constant defenders who can’t let fair/valod criticism or concerns be, but i can’t blame constant forum defenders when post like these pop up.

You know. I agree. I voiced my concerns yet others still disagreed which is ok. I'm not mad or upset. But I'm like why should I voice my opinion or such when others will criticize. I feel like my voice in a large community of players don't matter. Maybe I should just stay silent lol
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Dorky said:

Lokx said:

You know. I agree. I voiced my concerns yet others still disagreed which is ok. I'm not mad or upset. But I'm like why should I voice my opinion or such when others will criticize. I feel like my voice in a large community of players don't matter. Maybe I should just stay silent lol
    This community definitely has a issue with opinions/concerns. For example i thought the post about someone talking about the lack of communication has felt off or lacking and there were a few comments that took jabs at it, even tho it was a fair point to make seeing as how the communication between the game team and the player base has obviously has changed compared to last year. And obviously we can understand why with recent behind the scene changes.
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    What is the regeneration rate for maxed out 6* and 7* red deadpool with max power???
    Videos anyone?
    doctorb said:

What is the regeneration rate for maxed out 6* and 7* red deadpool with max power???
    Videos anyone?

I'm saying insightful due to I'm curious about it. I don't see a 7 star dp anywhere. Unless I have to buy a lot of stuff
  • paras282000paras282000 Member Posts: 12
    Does this event is for Ftp players ,and i think nothing for freee to play players

Does this event is for Ftp players ,and i think nothing for freee to play players

Honestly I don't know what deadpool event they are talking about. I just chimed in lol
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    Dorky said:

Honestly I don't know what deadpool event they are talking about. I just chimed in lol
    Webstore
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Member Posts: 407 ★★★
    He was a 10 dollar 3 star Then became available through an event. He was an exclusive 4 star arena then a grinding Deadpool use events. There is no reason not to have both a cash grab and an event. Kabam is lazy

Gamer said:

Dorky said:

Webstore
    Thank you. But man gets expensive lol. Not too sure if I want deadpool as a 7 star lol