July Side Quest - Deadpool & Wolverine: Alpha FIGHT

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,577 ★★★★★
    Discmania said:

Wow, yet another month of content that I refuse to do because it's going to take $1000 worth of revive spamming. This content is only doable by a very small fraction of the player base and even then they are use to spending that much money to get it done. Why not just leave the dumb nodes at home and let us enjoy this game. Why gaslight us every month? Will there ever be an end to the constant frustration of dying without getting hit/ or getting 1 shot from a single mistake? There is no joy anymore. Just petty manipulation tactics to make us believe that there is a light at the end of the tunnel when it's just another gaslit sign that says spend more money.

What are you waffling about? The side quest is beyond easy and the aw showcase is far easier than the first time they did one.
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    Side quest is super easy and the aw showcase is not that bad this time around.
  • DeviantRXDeviantRX Member Posts: 1
    Wonderful
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 388 ★★
    I love this side quest, no overcomplicated entry system, keys or something, just 3 lanes every week, please stay like this for the future. Rewards seem pretty solid for the little effort this quest takes. Except the 6* AG is really outdated, as someone mentioned maybe swap it out for some 7* sig stones or something.

For me a big W, thank you Kabam
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Prentex said:

I love this side quest, no overcomplicated entry system, keys or something, just 3 lanes every week, please stay like this for the future. Rewards seem pretty solid for the little effort this quest takes. Except the 6* AG is really outdated, as someone mentioned maybe swap it out for some 7* sig stones or something.

As there is no key system I can explore other level too right?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,843 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

Prentex said:

As there is no key system I can explore other level too right?
    Explore them all if you want
  • JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 90
    I wish it should remain same.
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 369 ★★
    Was this supposed to reset today?
    Slig said:

Was this supposed to reset today?

Yes. But at normal new content times. Whatever that may be for your timezone. Either way, another 3 minutes.
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 369 ★★
    Stupid daylight savings time.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 823 ★★★

Just saying, why don't the mcoc account update their profile pic to cerastes since he's the newest (new progression) boss

He’s not the newest 😉
    He's the most recent progression boss as he gives you valiant. Eventually. One day. 😔
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Member Posts: 794 ★★★
    WOW Kabam just wow you did a mean and underhanded one with week 3 of this event with Guardian who is an auto-blocker and gave him unblockable with the node armored assault.

So I won’t be doing threat level 4 because of this.

WOW Kabam just wow you did a mean and underhanded one with week 3 of this event with Guardian who is an auto-blocker and gave him unblockable with the node armored assault.

Cgr or literally anyone that can armor break smashes this one. Only need to intercept until you can dex his sp1 after that it's cake.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Cgr or literally anyone that can armor break smashes this one. Only need to intercept until you can dex his sp1 after that it's cake.
    Venom worked wonders for me. He melts him.
    Not gonna lie, he's a pain at first but once you get the rhythm it's easy.
  • KanoooKanooo Member Posts: 121

Forget whoever said it’s easy.

Agreed with you.

Fricking AI is forever unblockable. And he has auto block.

What the actual F.

Fricking special ain’t so easy to dex.

And oh yeah, even if you managed to dex, he will still kill you in 3 hits . Righttttt.

Not everyone can say it’s easy and then suck up to you, Kabam
  • Corn_457Corn_457 Member Posts: 1

Everyone should have captain marvel movie version from higher further faster if I’m not mistaken and she has guaranteed armor break for intercepts while in binary ignition nothing amazing but it can get you through guardian
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Kanooo said:

Agreed with you.

What the actual F.

And oh yeah, even if you managed to dex, he will still kill you in 3 hits . Righttttt.

I said specifically "once you get into a rhythm, it's easy."
    I also said "the fight is a pain", before my above statement.

Just say you want everything handed to you without specifically stating it because that's what the two of you just did with your statements.

Want the rewards, but don't wanna get better at the game and ask for advice on the fight, just whine about it.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 398 ★★
    I keep accidentally killing him with Nick? “go in, take some off the top with bleeds, then 20% boost for the real fight” and boom, dead.

it may be because I’m playing to stall and not to win, so it’s easier to actually find that rhythm to dance around unblockable and his specials? if you’re not gonna go Armor Break, worried about Autoblock, default to DOT? he bleeds…
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

I did Level 5 and it was a revive 🪅. :D

• KanoooKanooo Member Posts: 121

Kanooo said:

Agreed with you.

What the actual F.

I said specifically "once you get into a rhythm, it's easy."
    I also said "the fight is a pain", before my above statement.

Just say you want everything handed to you without specifically stating it because that's what the two of you just did with your statements.

Want the rewards, but don't wanna get better at the game and ask for advice on the fight, just whine about it.

🥶
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,829 ★★★★★
    Kanooo said:

Agreed with you.

What the actual F.

It's not easy. Although personally, I found that someone who can easily break armour works well - I used both Silver Surfer and Vision Aarkus, who made it much easier.

But if you think that was bad, there's so much more fun to be had this week.

Bringing a new meaning to 'fun and interactive gameplay', we have... Namor on "That's Gonna Sting"...

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,089 ★★★★★

Kanooo said:

Agreed with you.

What the actual F.

It's not easy. Although personally, I found that someone who can easily break armour works well - I used both Silver Surfer and Vision Aarkus, who made it much easier.

Bringing a new meaning to 'fun and interactive gameplay', we have... Namor on "That's Gonna Sting"...

Hmm my spider ham ripped him apart without issue. Perhaps I was lucky?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,718 ★★★★★
    MCOC Team said:

Dam, Week 4 rewards looking so lame lol
  • NMEONESNMEONES Member Posts: 273 ★★

Kanooo said:

Agreed with you.

What the actual F.

Hmm my spider ham ripped him apart without issue. Perhaps I was lucky?
    If I remember correctly, I used ham for all fights besides guardian
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 388 ★★
    What ist the problem with namor on thats gonna sting? what am i missing? had no issue with spider ham
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 132
    Kanooo said:

Agreed with you.

What the actual F.

Fricking special ain’t sit o easy to dex.

man even terrax does it with ease
  • BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 148
    It's doable, even at my low TB level.

I cleared Threat 4 using 7*R1 Odin, 6*R5 Asc Titania, 6*R4 Asc Sunspot, 6*R4 Asc AA, and 7*R1 Crossbones. I completed the Ms. Marvel lane in Threat 5 with no revives, swapping out Crossbones and AA and putting in 6*R4 Herc and 6*R2 Heimdal for the synergy and using boosts. I DID restart a few times to get the rhythm of play instead of wasting revives.

I wish I had a better roster to make the fight easier. I had to chip away with every champ until Heimdal doing cleanup, but I got it done. Not looking forward to the other 2 paths.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 353 ★★★
    Can I just say that the Coin Line event and rewarding crystals via rank rewards really is a stupid, stupid idea. They're **** crystals to begin with, but now to get the best out of them i have to use the same group of mediocre heroes for points in my roster.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Can I just say that the Coin Line event and rewarding crystals via rank rewards really is a stupid, stupid idea. They're **** crystals to begin with, but now to get the best out of them i have to use the same group of mediocre heroes for points in my roster.

Yeah it's a really poor system. Those crystals desperately need much better drop rates or we should be getting the shards in much larger volume and quicker succession. They've never really been relevant, but as it stands they're about the most useless items in the game.