KEEP THE DAILY SUPER EVENT!!!

SABLESABLE Posts: 9
Having the DAILY SUPER EVENT made the game much easier for developing forward momentum. I was able to rank more champs than ever because I didn’t have to maintain CONSTANT attention to different requirements of daily game play. All I needed to do was enjoy myself in the game. Again, PLEASE KEEP THE DAILY SUPER EVENT !!!

Comments

• FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 181 ★★
    Please 🙏🏽
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 790 ★★★
    It’s great bring it back
  • SABLESABLE Posts: 9

It’s great bring it back

I absolutely agree, it needs to stay.
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 297 ★★
    Please keep the daily super event!
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 224
    I can't believe some disagreed with this
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 1,266 ★★★
    Sure, sounds awesome.
  • Qwerty112211Qwerty112211 Posts: 27
    Games are supposed to be enjoyable not a teadious grind ask yourselves which one you prefer .. if the answer is grind then im out I'll go do something else with my time can't believe some want a monotonous grindy game to play what fun is there in that???
  • Daisys_DazzlersDaisys_Dazzlers Posts: 13
    Please bring this back, I've only heard positive comments about it. Bring it back for August release. Please!
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 132 ★★
    Feeling like they see how much we all embraced the QOL of it and now they’re figuring out how to monetize it.
    Hope I’m wrong….
    Just one (slightly jaded) summoner’s opinion.

I had mostly lost interest in playing, just doing aw and aq lately. This even had me logging in to hit those milestones multiple times per day. Bring back the super daily event please. This was one of the few changes that actually improved the game experience

I 100% agree, I actually started enjoying the game more with the change.

Feeling like they see how much we all embraced the QOL of it and now they’re figuring out how to monetize it.
    Hope I’m wrong….
    Just one (slightly jaded) summoner’s opinion.

Sadly, you might be right. But I’m still hopeful that they’ll keep it free since there was an increase in engagement.
  • wangaguowangaguo Posts: 11
    SABLE said:

Having the DAILY SUPER EVENT made the game much easier for developing forward momentum. I was able to rank more champs than ever because I didn’t have to maintain CONSTANT attention to different requirements of daily game play. All I needed to do was enjoy myself in the game. Again, PLEASE KEEP THE DAILY SUPER EVENT !!!

Agree. Please keep super event.
    7 hours event. Skill champion and sp2 kill was stupid.
  • ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 138
    Bring back the daily super event please 🥺

I'm never going back into the arena
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 120
    I've heard a rumor that it is supposed to come back August 28th with a slight nerf. He wouldn't tell the group where he heard it, so I'm sure he was just looking for attention.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,094 ★★★★
    As a paragon, 4.5k Titan shards a month (150 shards everyday for 30 days), is crazy for even now. Not gonna forget the 6* sigs, 16 a day is 480 a month, enough to max sig 2 champs and still spare 80 of them. I was lucky enough to pull Aegon at this time and sigged him up to 160.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,280 ★★★★

As a paragon, 4.5k Titan shards a month (150 shards everyday for 30 days), is crazy for even now. Not gonna forget the 6* sigs, 16 a day is 480 a month, enough to max sig 2 champs and still spare 80 of them. I was lucky enough to pull Aegon at this time and sigged him up to 160.

I really screwed up with my decision and only realized on like the last two days that the "value" of doing 16 sig stones was WAY better than 10% T6cc - if you factor/consider the cost of these items in the battlegrounds store. Oh well, now I know for when it comes back, with even BETTER rewards! (just kidding, but a boy can dream)
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 307 ★★★
    edited July 30
    I really don't understand why this was on a test trial.

I've played this game long enough to see so many unasked for changes get implemented - many terribly thought out and unwelcomed. Things that afterwards the community had to band together and beg for to be reversed or tweaked.

Then they make a big song and and dance about the Super Event being launched. It gets us pumped up - as most announcements do, but lo and behold: It's a big success for a change.

It updated objectives that were years overdue an improvement. It creates a positivity within the comunity we haven't seen in a while.

And then it gets taken away.

Just why?

To... "gather data"?

Just waste of working hours imo. Someone came up with a good thing, let it run! And use precious dev time to fix other things now.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 307 ★★★

I've played this game long enough to see so many unasked for changes get implemented - many terribly thought out and unwelcomed. Things that afterwards the community had to band together and beg for to be reversed or tweaked.

Then they make a big song and and dance about the Super Event being launched. It gets us pumped up - as most announcements do, but lo and behold: It's a big success for a change.

It updated objectives that were years overdue an improvement. It creates a positivity within the comunity we haven't seen in a while.

Just why?

To... "gather data"?

Just waste of working hours imo. Someone came up with a good thing, let it run! And use precious dev time to fix other things now.

You got pumped on something that was announced as a test and they didn't take it away, the test period was over.
    Tomatos tomahtoes, mate.

They took it away as the trial period ended. The point I made was Why this was a trial thing in the first place. I know it was announced as such. Just blows my mind this was the model chosen for something that was clear to be well received when so many decisions in the past were not put to us to test out and were big fails.

As to getting pumped... hell yeh I was. Isn't that a good thing?

It's what kabam should want from their players. That we look forward to new things and improvements. That we should want to keep coming back and that new people keep arriving and staying too.

It's a game, not an appointment at the dentist. We should be excited about it.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,094 ★★★★

I really screwed up with my decision and only realized on like the last two days that the "value" of doing 16 sig stones was WAY better than 10% T6cc - if you factor/consider the cost of these items in the battlegrounds store. Oh well, now I know for when it comes back, with even BETTER rewards! (just kidding, but a boy can dream)
    Ohh the pain's real. I didn't realize until late, was too blinded by the titan shards.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 4,192 ★★★★★

Just why?

To... "gather data"?

You got pumped on something that was announced as a test and they didn't take it away, the test period was over.
    Tomatos tomahtoes, mate.

They took it away as the trial period ended. The point I made was Why this was a trial thing in the first place. I know it was announced as such. Just blows my mind this was the model chosen for something that was clear to be well received when so many decisions in the past were not put to us to test out and were big fails.

As to getting pumped... hell yeh I was. Isn't that a good thing?

It's what kabam should want from their players. That we look forward to new things and improvements. That we should want to keep coming back and that new people keep arriving and staying too.

It's a game, not an appointment at the dentist. We should be excited about it.
    So if people hated it, it was a complete bust and ended up being permanent you would be happy?
    That's the whole point of a test, to see how people feel about it and depending.on that take a decision to make it permanent or not.
    You can get pumped up about permanent announcements, about new future content, if you are going to get pumped about a test period, sorry to tell you that all that excitement has an expiration date.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,567 ★★★★★
    KabamDORK said:

We're all excited at how much you all loved the Daily Super Event!
    This isn't really something I take to the game team that they'd not already know as you've all been pretty vocal and that's awesome! That being said.. I will let them know once again!

Thanks @KabamDORK . Are we getting a stream this friday? I couldn't find any info about that.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 12,187 Guardian

Thanks @KabamDORK . Are we getting a stream this friday? I couldn't find any info about that.