Relax Platinum 6 War, Raid, AQ, BG are all optional - 2023 Banquet Rank 182

We have many legends, valient, paragon, etc.. and is a mix bunch of members.
We are Relax, Nice and No Pressure. Have a life outside of MCOC and Player required to play and have fun everyday.

Cannot miss a day of playing and must play war. We are NOT a retirement alliance but an Active alliance

Optional
----------------
War (optional) Platinum 6 - 2 bg
Raids (optional) 2 bg if enough then 3 bg
Aq Maps 3, 4 (optional)
BG (optional) Ranked 1-10% last event
2023 Banquet - Rank 182 - We got spenders and whales so here is your chance to be in this no pressure relax alliance

Line me at rydermcoc

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    is line required, and if not would I be able to get in contact with you through the game?
  • GoooogleGoooogle Member Posts: 37
    no line is not required we can communicate through game. What is your game name and we can chat there
  • Cerebus169Cerebus169 Member Posts: 2
    If you are still looking for a new member, hit me up in game or on LINE at Cerebus169. I am a very active player (Valiant, 6.3 mil summoner rating, 22.8 K prestige, active multiple times a day). Looking for an alliance like yours, active yet relaxed on pressure. 😎
  • Kartikey21Kartikey21 Member Posts: 37
    Your line is not showing up if still free contact me on line at kartikey21
    I will contact you via Line. Thanks
  • Soumil12Soumil12 Member Posts: 35
    I would love to join u guys I'll do active wars and have experience for more talks u can add me it's my ign those are r5s I have
  • IceossusIceossus Member Posts: 5
    Hey if you’re still looking for members I’m an active player who is valiant and looking for friendly alliance
    I just friend you in game. Hopefully you respond and yes it would work with us