**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In Search Of My Doppleganger In MCOC Who Doesn't Have These 4* Champs After Playing For 2 Years

2»

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I don't have Dorm
  • Options
    Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Been playing for almost 3 years now. Still do not have 4*

Wolverine
    Ultron
    Venom
    X-23
    Voodoo
    Quake
    Crossbones
    Karnak
  • Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    I feel like there are some champs you're just not meant to have. Over 2 years and I've never pulled Wolverine. Meanwhile, I see his drop show up in the alliance chat all the time and I'm like arrrrrrrrgh! I keep hoping for a Wolverine arena.

Hyperion and Mordo forever elude me also.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    I only have Wolverine on that list. Been playing 46 and a half months. I don't do the arena.

• Options
    CammonRo wrote: »
    I feel like there are some champs you're just not meant to have. Over 2 years and I've never pulled Wolverine. Meanwhile, I see his drop show up in the alliance chat all the time and I'm like arrrrrrrrgh! I keep hoping for a Wolverine arena.

I feel the same way. I see others in my current alliance getting Wolverine and the other champs I want All the time. It's unreal.

I left a past alliance because all they talked about in our Line group chat was how great all the Mystic champs are that they had but I didn't.
  • Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Insynsneer wrote: »
    CammonRo wrote: »

I feel the same way. I see others in my current alliance getting Wolverine and the other champs I want All the time. It's unreal.

I left a past alliance because all they talked about in our Line group chat was how great all the Mystic champs are that they had but I didn't.

LOL yeah that'd make me pretty salty too.
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    After two years playing this game, I'd like to know if anyone else does not have the following 4* Champs:
    SW
    Wolverine
    Doctor Voodoo
    Dormammu
    Hood
    Hyperion

If you have these, please don't bother posting. Misery prefers genuine company B)

Lol really , i don't have wol , sl , bw , hood , hyp and more .I am 200k guy and have completed everything expect LOL , My first 5* champ was sl , but he is still unawakened , that is how bad my luck is , my last 5* pull was gwenpool , and my only dupe 5* is ip , that is called luck my friend .
    P.S :- I don't play in alliance , or do arena , I just do quest.
  • Options
    KinggyyKinggyy Posts: 37
    I don’t have a 4* antman he seems to elude and I been playing for a long time
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Still don't have Wolverine. Kabam keeps trolling me with OML though.
  • Options
    JstewJstew Posts: 46
    Have none of them and its been almost 2 years
  • Options
    MalkingreyMalkingrey Posts: 26
    I started this game because of my love of XMen and my most two favorite Mutants are Wolverine and Gambit but after 15 months of gameplay and 81 4* champs I am still unable to attain either one!!!! How about a basic arena Kabam for them!!!
  • Options
    I have them all except dr voodoo and Hyperion
  • Options
    No Dormammu and Hyperion, all the rest one of my 4* 5-50 are Scarlet Witch she still work great
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    After two years playing this game, I'd like to know if anyone else does not have the following 4* Champs:
    SW
    Wolverine
    Doctor Voodoo
    Dormammu
    Hood
    Hyperion

If you have these, please don't bother posting. Misery prefers genuine company B)

I don't have Hood or Wolverine. Don't care about Hood (have so many good mystics). But Wolverine still hurts. Right before 12.0 there was a rumor that you had a better chance of whatever class the daily quest was on. Saved up a bunch of 4* crystals and opened them on Mutant day. Pulled OML lol. Rage opened 50 PHC I had saved. Pulled 4* Strange, my other most wanted champ at the time. Couldn't believe it. Awakened him and took him to 5/50 that day. Then came 12.0 and the nerf lmao. Ranked him back down.
  • Options
    themikithemiki Posts: 60
    I have all. Luckily acquired within the last 3 months.. not all duped. Hood’s not that special.
  • Options
    Eytan34Eytan34 Posts: 20
    i playing 3 years and the only one i didn't get is the trash war machine
  • Options
    A_rock007A_rock007 Posts: 53
    I'm still in quest for a ghost rider...
    Any rarity. Don't even have him as a 3*
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    dr voodoo hood stark blade AA have them all 3* not 4 or 5 I recently pulled hyperion 4* R5'd that bad ass straight away lol.
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    I have all of them except SW
  • Options
    S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Posts: 53
    I don't have the last 3 of the list.
  • Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Took me two years to pull SL. Saved a tech gem for him for over a year.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Finally pulled a 4* wolverine so only a few of those evade me amoung many others
  • Options
    Shazam1453Shazam1453 Posts: 7
    Hood ve Hyperionum yok en az 2 yıldır oynuyorum.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Well i got all of those, but i dont have:

Agent venom
    Luke cage
    Spidergwen
    Beast

All those are old af
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Only have SW and Wolvie out of that list. Would love any of the others listed.
  • Options
    HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Only one I havent pulled in 3 years is Ultron. So baffling too. One of the first champs. Hundreds of chances to get him. Have maxed a dozen 4 stars in that time, but not one Ultron.
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    been playing for a couple years and have none
  • Options
    csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    SW
    Wolverine
    Doctor Voodoo
    Dormammu
    Hood
    Hyperion

I have SW and Hyperion, but none of the rest and I have been playing over 2 years.