The most satisfying KO ever against Thing 😁

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,667 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I don't care that he's not awakened.
I don't care that he's only r2 (?).
I don't care that the fight took over a minute.

I don't care, I don't care, I don't care. πŸ˜‚

We all have that ONE champ we hate dealing with...he's that ONE for me. Lol

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,033 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    She does work for Thing
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,667 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

She does work for Thing

She's amazing aginst him lol. I kinda surprises me that Thing dependants don't ban her.

Unduped thing is a noodle tho

I acknowledged that he's unawakened. I said I didn't care that he was unawakened.

But anyway, she's also beaten him when he was awakwned. Soooooo......it doesn't even matter lol
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thing is an easy defender for me, just bait one special at 15 stacks and they are gone. Only annoying thing (pun intended) is his protection
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,393 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats on beating the punching ball ?
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 946 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice one @Terminatrix ,

I got to admit, I recently start to really enjoy taking down Thing with Blackcat.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,039 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 3
    Nice. Btw captain marvel is goated, took down 7 star onslaught in 1 sp2, i finished with full health
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,242 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awesome!

• NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 418 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    People just spam disagrees because what is there to even disagree on in this post 🀑
    Anyways, praying to get mine duped somehow already saved up multi sigs for her. Until then I still use the 6* version whenever I have bleed immunes to deal with in war cos she's awakened. 7* is r3 tho
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Member Posts: 424 β˜…β˜…β˜…

She does work for Thing

She's amazing aginst him lol. I kinda surprises me that Thing dependants don't ban her.
    Because for the time taken,people usually finish their fights and probably take a nap
    xLunatiXx said:

Congrats on beating the punching ball ?

He's one of my most hated.....so I'll take that congrats πŸ˜†
    Fryday said:

Nice one @Terminatrix ,

I got to admit, I recently start to really enjoy taking down Thing with Blackcat.

It's such a wonderful feeling ain't it? πŸ˜†
    edited August 3
    EdisonLaw said:

Thing is an easy defender for me, just bait one special at 15 stacks and they are gone. Only annoying thing (pun intended) is his protection

I don't understand how so many are doing this successfully. When I fight him and he reaches 15 stacks, I bait his special, he only loses a few stacks and is back to 15 and unstoppable all over again, after a couple of hits.

This is before I pulled Chee'ilth though.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

EdisonLaw said:

I don't understand how so many are doing this successfully. When I fight him and he reaches 15 stacks, I bait his special, he only loses a few stacks and is back to 15 and unstoppable all over again, after a couple of hits.

This is before I pulled Chee'ilth though.
    Try to bait his special at 15 or above, if he’s below 15 he doesn’t consume them
    edited August 3

Nice. Btw captain marvel is goated, took down 7 star onslaught in 1 sp2, i finished with full health

She is sooooooo sick against him!!! Her armor breaks + Sp 2 will nuke him so quick! πŸ˜‚
    JAYIRI said:

People just spam disagrees because what is there to even disagree on in this post 🀑
    Anyways, praying to get mine duped somehow already saved up multi sigs for her. Until then I still use the 6* version whenever I have bleed immunes to deal with in war cos she's awakened. 7* is r3 tho

Is it sad that I expected the disagrees? It happens so often in here πŸ˜‚

I bet they are from Chee'ilth's biggest haters....those who rely on Thing to get them wins on D πŸ˜‚ They're feeling personally attacked right now lol

I hope she won't be sleeping much longer! C'mon dupe or AG!!!!