I loved this years double track, but I feel as if something should’ve been changed.

dr2wsdr2ws Posts: 26
What am I talking about exactly? I’m talking about the objectives, I have a couple of points to make on this.

1) More variety, possible add some tag objectives, or kill the opponent by using a debuff or sp1/2, it’s boring doing the same thing over and over.

2) Removing the ‘complete a quest’ objective. I’ll make this more reasonable, and before you mention the ‘boosts’ you’ll miss out on some of them, purely because of this objective.

I was cavalier just before the double track start, and was on the Grandmaster, and I saved some units of course, however this guy was a pain, and I was struggling pretty damn bad, and when I would get units from the plat track or gold track, BAM! ‘Complete a quest’ and I would silently cry in the corner (this is a joke) luckily, I pushed through however a few weeks later, it was back to back, and this would’ve been the end for some players like myself had I not imposter the grandmaster a few weeks back.

The point I’m trying to make here is that it’s not convenient whatsoever, and can really screw up your progress on the double track if you’re struggling on a boss like the grandmaster, because I am not waiting 2 months odd to get thronebreaker.

Comments

• dr2wsdr2ws Posts: 26
    had I not beat the grandmaster* apologies
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,495 ★★★★★
    edited August 3
    Completing a quest is still super easy. Even if you have all story/monthly content done, you can still do a quick path in rttl or apothecary or daily quest for something. And why would you start on a quest such as the grandmaster if you didn't prepare and have enough units/revives to get through without being stuck in the first place?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,689 ★★★★★
    I don't like complete the quest either.
    Just personal preferences.
    I sit on 70 energy many days, but this is just ehh
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 2,097 ★★★★★
    Agree with the complete a quest, I got that objective once while mid necropolis path so I had to finish up my path sooner than I originally expected. Would be nice if they replaced that with a duel or kill with an sp3 etc.
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Posts: 166 ★★

I don't like complete the quest either.
    Just personal preferences.
    I sit on 70 energy many days, but this is just ehh

I just go to 4.3.6 and fight the venom for an easy complete a quest. 6 energy and less than a minute for a point