Moonknight's buff

As one of my favourite characters in comics to one of the worst characters in game,i finally came up with a MOONKNIGHT'S buff.

ABILLITIES
ALWAYS ACTIVE
.Moonknight is immune to nullify effects from champions
.His different persona's make him immune to reverse control effects.
.Khonshu's armor provides him immunity to armor break debuffs and resistance to bleed effects
.Opponent cannot evade his attacks

BASIC ATTACKS
.Whenever moonknight or his opponent fill a bar of power,he gains a "COUNTERPUNCH" charge making him unstoppable while dashing forward.
.While this is active ,moonknight's attack grants him a "FIST OF VENGEANCE" charge (maxing out at 10 stacks)
He can spend this charges as following:
.First light attack grants him fury buff and light ending combo grants him a pierce buff
.First medium hit grants him a precision buff
.Dexing attacks grant him cruelty and he is immune to dexterity mastery effects
.Heavy attacks grant an energize buff
.Blocking a basic attack grants him an armor up buff
(These effects max out total at 10 stacks)
If this threshold is maxed out he instead gains a "PROTECTOR OF NIGHT" passive which increases his attack for certain seconds.

PHASES OF MOON
.Half moon: starts the fight with 3 fist of vengeance charges
.Full moon: fist of vengeance stack is now increased to 15 and he becomes immune to stun effects

SPECIAL ATTACKS
Special 1
.First hit inflicts a fear passive and grants him a vigilance buff
.Last hit inflicts a bleed vulnerability passive

Special 2
.If he hasn't completed the threshold for charges ,he instead consumes all fist of vengeance charges and randomize buffs
.If all buffs are active and threshold is completed ,this attacks deal guaranteed critical hits.
.Each hit has 60%chance to inflinct bleed,this however becomes 100% at guaranteed critical hits

Special 3
.At the end of this attack ,he gets a
"NEVER BACK DOWN" passive granting him a chance to heal himself while attacking the opponent
.Gains 10 fist of vengeance charges if not active,gains some critical rating (max 3 times) for the rest of the fight

SIGNATURE ABILLITY
Khonshu's blessing
.In each fight when he gets knocked out,he has 115% chance to get resurrected by khonshu and gains a 5-20% fury and armor up passive passive for the rest of the fight
.For every fist of vengeance charge,he heals some amount
.He now has a 10-70% chance to purify incoming debuffs

Comments

• WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    I think you're using the wrong names for some of these effects. Counterpunch makes a character unstoppable when they take a blocked hit and never back down means they don't move backward when dashing back.

The kit overall is OK but there doesn't seem to be a solid rotation or anything that makes him unique. I'm not sure if you explained it correctly but it doesn't seem like you can gain that many fist of vengeance charges if its only when he attacks whilst dashing in so having his abilities be built around them seems odd as is. Outside of gaining a few different kinds of buffs there really isn't much here that would make him a desirable champ for someone to use
  • The_leviathan_xThe_leviathan_x Member Posts: 10
    Thanks for the reply,i would try to make a better one for sure
    Any suggestions btw?

I think i might change counterpunch to rush effect and never back down to something like khonshu's aid
    Tho the overall kit may not be unique,but it stands out be better than most of the buffs out there.
    As moonknight lacks serious damage,and i gave him that addition to some healing and defensive capabilities. Any more addition would make him overpowered in my opinion.
    Also as you said that it isn't practical to gain charges
    But actually it is simple "whenever you and your opponent gains a bar of power you gain a charge when dashing forward which makes him unstoppable,while this is active his attack grants him fist of vengeance charges quickly . The next step would be consuming those charges with basic attacks it is that simple.

Might not be the best buff but atleast it will get him a place higher in the game

I think i might change counterpunch to rush effect and never back down to something like khonshu's aid
    Tho the overall kit may not be unique,but it stands out be better than most of the buffs out there.
    As moonknight lacks serious damage,and i gave him that addition to some healing and defensive capabilities. Any more addition would make him overpowered in my opinion.
    But actually it is simple "whenever you and your opponent gains a bar of power you gain a charge when dashing forward which makes him unstoppable,while this is active his attack grants him fist of vengeance charges quickly . The next step would be consuming those charges with basic attacks it is that simple.

Might not be the best buff but atleast it will get him a place higher in the game

So does attacking grant more than 1 first of vengeance charge? Or does he gain them whilst dashing? I'm sure it's simple but the wording doesn't make it very clear

So does attacking grant more than 1 first of vengeance charge? Or does he gain them whilst dashing? I'm sure it's simple but the wording doesn't make it very clear
    Yup attacking the opponent while unstoppable grants him 1 charge for every hit,tho the unstoppable lasts for some seconds
    Rince and repeat after that

Put it like this
    .your opponent gains 1 bar of power,you gain the unstoppable while dashing,gain charges say about 5
    .you gain 1 bar of power,you gain the unstoppable again,gaining 5 charges as per the hits you landed
    If the unstoppable lasts long enough for you to dash in and do a5 hit combo everytime someone gains a bar of power then I think that's too much unstoppable
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 574 ★★★
    That sig is more broken than herc