**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best way to farm units?

I NEED UNITSSSSSSS

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    grind in any ongoing arena..no matter what it is
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    As they said. Also complete normal and beginner, explore if have time.
  • themikithemiki Posts: 60
    Watch BrianGrant’s unit farming video.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Grind arena like there's no tomorrow. The arena crystals that you can buy with battlechips have a chance to reward a good amount of units.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Top 3 ways to farm Units:
    Arenas
    Arenas
    Arenas
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I'd go for as much milestones in arena as you can. When I'm grinding for units I use my 5/50 and 5* champs in the featured arena and my 4* 4/40 and 3/30 in the basic arena. Once I got all the basic milestones I start in the 3* featured while still working on the 4* featured. I generally reach full milestones on the 3* and basic arena while reaching 3mil in the 4* featured. This adds up to 305 units and a ton of battlechips (35.750 from milestones alone).

In total this gets me about 600 units in three days. I have time to do it twice a month. The other sixs arena's I run less intensely or grind for a champ.

With the event quests and the solo and alliance events I get about 4k units a month even if I don't have time for all the arena's, around 6k when I grind them like I want them.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Arena is your way! :)

I'm Free2Play, until the $1 crystal but nothing more.

Already earned tens of thousands of units from Arena grinding and battle chips opening.

Spent most of the units for multiple T1a/T4b/T2a deals, gifting, replenishing energy, recharge champs under boost to rush for arena's last mile, and various other special deals.

Of course this requires alot of time & effort, and repetitive fightings round and round. I heard some folks are using some kind of bots, but pls don't even think about it, bcos you'll regret it when the ban comes your way. Just keep your head down with old-school grinding. However if you can't afford the time to grind, then the only easiest way is to purchase the unit deals with real ca$h. Good luck & happy arena-grinding
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
  • SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    TWO WORDS. ARENA GRINDING
  • AireonAireon Posts: 2
    men I need a 4 star BBcode
  • Need some units please help
  • I need units please help
  • Jroc22Jroc22 Posts: 1
    Me too
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Either whale out or grind arena.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Most people with jobs/school/lives do not have time to grind as much as a professional MCOC player whose job it is to grind arena. So focus on taking down the 4* basic and then 4* featured if you can. I believe these yield the most units per milestone.

By the way, I don't believe that you can hit all milestones in all arenas grinding 3 hrs/day....that is fake news
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    play arena collect abot 100000 battlechips then open it on normal arena crystal 300 units for sure
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Ayan_645 said:

play arena collect abot 100000 battlechips then open it on normal arena crystal 300 units for sure

Sometimes I wonder how you guys find these threads