Clues about the next saga?/New Titan Champion?

RiryokuRiryoku Member Posts: 47
I was rewatching the stream, and during the part where they announce The Crucible, I noticed some saga insignias on certain champions. They didn't look like the ones we have in the current saga. I also realized that champions who are not part of the current saga had them, leading me to believe there are enough hints to suggest that the next saga will feature Tech/Science champions as tactic attackers and Mutant/Mystic champions as tactic defenders.

This idea is based on the patterns from the previous two sagas:
  • The first saga had Mutant/Mystic champions as tactic attackers and Cosmic/Skill champions as tactic defenders.
  • The next saga has Cosmic/Skill champions as tactic attackers and Tech/Science champions as tactic defenders.
This leads me to believe that the upcoming saga will feature Tech/Science champions as tactic attackers and Mutant/Mystic champions as tactic defenders, with a couple of Cosmic champions—one for attack and one for defense.

This is just a theory based on the class wheel. I might be wrong, especially since I don't know why Void and Thing were chosen for the first saga. Deadpool and Wolverine were selected because their movie was being released, so there could be a different pattern.

Regarding the Titan Crystal, the new additions include Arcade, Northstar, Patriot, and The Leader (Tech/Mutant/Skill/Science). As previously mentioned in related posts, the remaining spots for new champions would be (Cosmic/Mystic). Additionally, some suggest that Kabam adds buffed champions, and the presentation of The Crucible shows Superior Iron Man as a 7-star champion. This makes me think it's a strong indication that he will take a place in the Titan Crystal.

What do you think about this?

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Yeah it be mystic mutant next as u can predict early by what this tactic is which is cosmic skill vs tech science next it be swapped of science tech attack mutant mystic defense
    edited August 5
    Duplicated
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    They gonna add Thor Jane Foster
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★
    I’m personally hoping for Hood and SIM as the 2 additions. Galan and someone like Claire would also be great
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,379 ★★★★★
    I’m hoping for Hood or Claire
  • RiryokuRiryoku Member Posts: 47
    Bendy said:

Yeah it be mystic mutant next as u can predict early by what this tactic is which is cosmic skill vs tech science next it be swapped of science tech attack mutant mystic defense

Considering that Deathless Vision, Rocket, and Lady D could be tactic attackers and Chavez, Kushala, and Wong could be tactic defenders, perhaps the node has to do with Power Gain and Regeneration, which are some qualities of the Mystic/Mutant champions respectively.
    EdisonLaw said:

I’m hoping for Hood or Claire

Me too, especially Claire. She's not the fastest, but her buff immunity can help manage some tough fights.
    Riryoku said:

Bendy said:

Considering that Deathless Vision, Rocket, and Lady D could be tactic attackers and Chavez, Kushala, and Wong could be tactic defenders, perhaps the node has to do with Power Gain and Regeneration, which are some qualities of the Mystic/Mutant champions respectively.
    Possibly for sure
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 166
    I think I heard some mention of the murderworld saga leading to the MOJO GAMES as next saga. Did I hear it wrong. This was mentioned in July stream
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 416 ★★
    Can my og Guillotine come as 7 Star in this Titan pls ?🙏🥹
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    New Titan crystal after Bullseye Onslaught exit is shaping up to be more and more of dud heavy 😬
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★
    Exactly what I thought.

The defense could be power gain, unblockable specials or prowess abilties. And the attack could be power control, tanking specials or blocking avoiding unblockable specials.

Exactly what I thought.

The defense could be power gain, unblockable specials or prowess abilties. And the attack could be power control, tanking specials or blocking avoiding unblockable specials.

I’m almost certain it will involve power gain, but I also think it will include regeneration because specials and prowess would be too similar to Crush 2.0. Additionally, what Rocket, Lady D, and Deathless Vision have in common is heal block.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    I only need to know: will BRB and Enchantress be in the next titan? If not I’ll save a few more months. The next pool does not look enticing
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★
    I’ve been suggesting it will be SIM and Claire for some time. Really hoping to be right. Guess we will probably know tomorrow- or worst case Tuesday.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,379 ★★★★★

I’ve been suggesting it will be SIM and Claire for some time. Really hoping to be right. Guess we will probably know tomorrow- or worst case Tuesday.

The update should be tomorrow, they didn’t say it was delayed
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★

I put my bet on SIM and rintrah
    edited August 5

I only need to know: will BRB and Enchantress be in the next titan? If not I’ll save a few more months. The next pool does not look enticing

No next as this one upcoming will be leader patriot arcade northstar
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

No next as this one upcoming will be leader patriot arcade northstar
    So I will hoard 😅