Is it worth it to ascend 4 stars for arena grinds?

BabyGrootBabyGroot Member Posts: 144 ★★
Now that I have ascended all the 5 stars that aren't available as a 6, I'm starting to think about ascending 4 stars. I don't use 5 stars any more and am looking into getting back into arena milestones for units. Wondering if a ascended 4 star would be worth it as far as getting more arena points faster. Has anyone tested this out yet? Thanks to everyone for thier input and knowledge on this.

Is it worth it to ascend 4 stars for arena grinds? 35 votes

Yes
74%
PantherusNZSnakeEyes69Ragnarok13Repto23t123459LordSmasherJava_Junkiecaptain_rogersMagicsolahmynutsMmaatthheewwChiefGoatSirGamesBondHuskerCoolSunstar19PT_99EdisonLawZacharias10719SagaChampionNemesis_17 26 votes
No
25%
ProxJJBoy19Abspain101LBN1KlippJohnson374Kingering_KingNacho98ZRJ007 9 votes

Comments

• Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 428 ★★
    Yes
    if you’re grinding arena anyway, there isn’t too much cost left to ranking 4* with units.and max sig every one you can, to ensure a 4* pull is with it for the ISO if nothing else.
    until/ unless ther return to us the Daily Super ‘Splosion, it’s also an easy way to pad out the 22hr Level Up or 7hr X advancement events.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,419 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes

On another note, I want arenas to get a buff soon, rework the milestones objectives, buff rewards, sunday arena, etc
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 875 ★★★
    No
    I have to ascend 1 more 5*…
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian
    ahmynuts said:
    I think so, the math says so, but to test the theory requires a ton of tier 1 dust, the collection of which is a very slow process.
  • BabyGrootBabyGroot Member Posts: 144 ★★
    With a 20% heath and attack boost do you think it gives you 20% more points? I just ascended some champs but didn't think to do some fights before to gather data.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,162 ★★★★★
    edited August 6
    Yes
    Who else are you going to use Tier-1 dust on?
    On 5* ? 🤣🤣 Yeah they stopped being relevant, literally no unique use.

At least you have to grind Arena by 4*
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 395 ★★
    Who uses 5* or 4* for arenas nowadays?? What arenas are you using them?
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Prentex said:

Who uses 5* or 4* for arenas nowadays?? What arenas are you using them?

4-Star Summoner Trials
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 167
    Yes
    Maxed rank 4 stars do chalk up more points and can save you a few rounds to hit milestones