Beta Ray Bill question

MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Member Posts: 185 ★★
When are we going to be able to claim him? I think its possible to have all 3 pieces needed in about 5 days.

Comments

• Abspain101Abspain101 Member Posts: 174 ★★

When are we going to be able to claim him? I think its possible to have all 3 pieces needed in about 5 days.

He comes available tomorrow thurseday the 8th I can claim him on sunday
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited August 7
    Yea, if you've kept up with the daily objectives on the Pass, then it looks to be Saturday or Sunday which is odd, because I swear we could get Morbius the day he dropped (a Thursday). This time, you'll have to buy one of those $1.99 or $4.99 boosters to get him day one.

But if you look at Deathless Vision, you could technically get the final piece today when Crucible drops by grinding it, and then grab him tomorrow when his bundle is likely in the store (it was a Thursday after update for DKG as well). But for BRB you either have to wait a couple days or fork over a little cash.
  • SpoonerbotSpoonerbot Member Posts: 6
    wait so we cant get him any other way
  • SpoonerbotSpoonerbot Member Posts: 6
    like in store
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,208 ★★★★★

wait so we cant get him any other way

like in store

• N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 127

But if you look at Deathless Vision, you could technically get the final piece today when Crucible drops by grinding it, and then grab him tomorrow when his bundle is likely in the store (it was a Thursday after update for DKG as well). But for BRB you either have to wait a couple days or fork over a little cash.

I thought Crucible didn’t drop until the reunion event. Good news if it’s today because I have revive’s expiring
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★

Yea, if you've kept up with the daily objectives on the Pass, then it looks to be Saturday or Sunday which is odd, because I swear we could get Morbius the day he dropped (a Thursday). This time, you'll have to buy one of those $1.99 or $4.99 boosters to get him day one.

Morbius was the second champion of his month though right?
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★
    BRB
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Morbius was the second champion of his month though right?
    Yea that could honestly have something to do with it. I'm not even sure the dates of when that 3-month pass started, but with him being the second champ, that'd make sense. I just know most everyone had all the tokens on his release day.