Normal Rewards & Legendary Rewards Crucible

QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,250 ★★★
The difference

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,573 ★★★★★
    And?
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 2,007 ★★★★★
    Normal Difficulty is really only there so that people who cannot handle Legendary can get the Exploration rewards from the objective. This is everest content and needs to be earned
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,934 ★★★★★
    Normal difficulty is there for you to complete and get your 7* vision, 7r2 gem and this token thing for 7* selector,
    Don't give half information.

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,567 ★★★★★
    I wish they added some profile pics or emotes in normal difficulty
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 2,007 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Normal difficulty is there for you to complete and get your 7* vision, 7r2 gem and this token thing for 7* selector,

...yeah? That's literally the objective that I'm talking about. If you can do Legendary by Sep 4, you might as well just do that. But if you can't for some reason, or otherwise don't want to, then you can smash through Normal for the timed objective rewards and then do Legendary at your leisure.
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,934 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

...yeah? That's literally the objective that I'm talking about. If you can do Legendary by Sep 4, you might as well just do that. But if you can't for some reason, or otherwise don't want to, then you can smash through Normal for the timed objective rewards and then do Legendary at your leisure.
    Stop the lazy and do legendary only,
    If someone has good roaster, why do the same thing twice.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,567 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Stop the lazy and do legendary only,
    If someone has good roaster, why do the same thing twice.
    Yeah but normal difficulty is a chance to accquire vision pieces for those who don't have a developed roster.
  • ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 138
    I'm feel really dumb right now. I just assumed there would be rewards in the normal difficulty. Went in and did a full run.

Got absolutely nothing for it. I'm not going lie pretty pissed I was using revives to go fast.

Switching to legendary now. Really frustrated, I didn't have that time to waste.
  • FunkFunk Posts: 56
    Other than the makeup of the paths, is there any difference fight-to-fight between Normal and Legendary?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,885 ★★★★★
    Funk said:

Other than the makeup of the paths, is there any difference fight-to-fight between Normal and Legendary?

No, the fights themselves are the same. The Legendary versions are just harder. More HP, less attack, that sort of thing.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,885 ★★★★★

I'm feel really dumb right now. I just assumed there would be rewards in the normal difficulty. Went in and did a full run.

Got absolutely nothing for it. I'm not going lie pretty pissed I was using revives to go fast.

Switching to legendary now. Really frustrated, I didn't have that time to waste.

The real rewards in the normal difficulty lie in exploring it, which completes the objective that gives you the Deathless Vision piece, a 1-2 7* gem and a few other things. But if you can explore the harder quest, you complete the same objective and get the same rewards, plus a lot of other nice stuff.
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 184 ★★

Man normal difficulty might be worth it for those revives

Yeah, I'm not touching normal until I need a revive boost.