Event screen change

Andrew31Andrew31 Member Posts: 4
All due respect, the new event screen is an eyesore. Is there a way to revert for those whom do not like it? I believe this could have been rolled out better, and definitely could have been done where it was more appealing to the eye. This isn't a quality of life that was ever brought up, nor in my option warranted or needed. in my opinion, this is however an unforced error.

Comments

• crogscrogs Member Posts: 769 ★★★
    It's ugly, busy, not intuitive, way over thought and under delivered. Don't see why it needed to be changed. I still haven't found the scoring yet to see who put up what. Sometimes, hell often, simpler is better. Did I miss some grassroots posting that it needed an update?
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 497 ★★★
    I don't understand how it's harder to navigate?? You don't have to reach across the screen when you want to switch tabs and that alone is a massive W
  • GladsGlads Member Posts: 426 ★★★
    Couldn't agree more, over complicated for just what it needs to be, see what rewards are available and what you're collecting
  • ShrodinbergShrodinberg Member Posts: 24
    It' s too much informations for the eyes for what it need to be ,
    Don't need artwork everywhere and must be really confusing for New players
  • SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 ★★
    just no
  • JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 271 ★★
    The new screen is an eye sore, looking at it literally gave me headache.
    Old one was simple and perfectly fine.

Please I beg KABAM revert back to the old one.
    It's hard to concentrate, it's driving me nuts
    This is the most annoying thing I've ever seen, it irks me to look at it.

I thought it was only me but seems the opinion is unanimous among the playerbase.

Please KABAM revert, it's not too late to repent
  • JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 271 ★★
    @KabamDORK @Kabam Pinwheel
  • t123459t123459 Member Posts: 94
    yep indeed
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Member Posts: 591 ★★
    It's terrible. Simple is better. How much time did they waste on designing this?
  • Jan_McFly_Jan_McFly_ Member Posts: 18
    Yes, it's absolutely terrible. I really want to go back to the old design.
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Member Posts: 323 ★★★
    I like this new redesign but can’t believe the event that’s about to end isn’t listed at the top. So you could miss events if not careful.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    It looks fine to me. Much much much more important work for Kabam than addressing this “issue”.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    Is anyone keeping track of number of posts requesting to revert back the old menu UI
  • MusikmenMusikmen Member Posts: 73
    It takes much longer to find anything, so I'm not a fan. The previous UI made completing tasks much easier. I hope they make adjustments or switch back
  • Crow9074Crow9074 Member Posts: 70
    Honestly, I hope it gets reverted back. This one is just to flashy and excessive. The other was simple and fit with the other UI already in game.
  • SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Member Posts: 95
    Doesnt need to be the old design, but this is too much in your face. Sometimes bigger is not better.
  • SolvseusSolvseus Member Posts: 117
    So… are we just stuck with this then?

Still pretty garish, I don’t see any improvements. And red #s on the button, then the categories on the left, but not on the actual event? Had to click on everything individually to make that go away, including something I don’t care about. It’s also still not as easy to see what expired when and what’s coming. For example, looks like it’s saying something is coming in 7h and 15m, instead of 15m and it’s a 7h event.

Still has that annoying pause with flashing animation when you open stuff that you can’t turn off as well, I do not understand how this cleared QC.
  • SolvseusSolvseus Member Posts: 117