Easiest way to a 2nd r3?

Chancla13Chancla13 Member Posts: 5
I’m done exploring act 8, now looking at my options. I have 2 t4a and 27,000 fragments, is there anywhere I can top off the last 30k? Or do I basically have to do crucible or necropolis? Thanks in advance

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    Necropolis or Crucible, assuming you've already got the fragments from SoS.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,106 ★★★★★
    Crucible
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Exploring crucible is easier than 1 path of necropolis. I’d start with that.
  • SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 95
    If you have Aegon 6* Necropolis is easier for 1 path than exploring crucible.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,169 ★★★★

If you have Aegon 6* Necropolis is easier for 1 path than exploring crucible.

This is 🧢
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Member Posts: 179 ★★
    Am also in the same boat. Just finished act 8, got my first rank 3, tried doing crucible to get my second one so that I could become valiant, it was a bit too long and too much for me, gave up after being stuck twice and spending two thousand units on revives. I tried doing necropolis, died without taking off as one percent health from one of the defenders. My policy wen engaging any content is that if I have to use excessive amounts of units wen clearing the content, then the content is not for me. So as out not both crucible and necropolis are not for me, so I'll just wait now till act 9 comes out and sees how it goes.