Let's talk about the new Deathless Vision

2»

Comments

• Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 359 ★★★
    Looks like deathless vision is staying at R1, such a shame he has been the one I've been looking forward to the most. I really needed a R3 tech with good power control and he was looking like the prime choice. Thankfully I can grab punisher 2099 from reunion
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,244 ★★★★★
    one other thing ... why didn't they give him a phase animation??? having to watch that icon in order to know when he's phased is not ideal ... they could have given him a Viv or Ghost phase animation to make it easier to know and understand when he's phased.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,836 ★★★★★
    Looks like he isn’t as bad as we thought

https://youtu.be/_YiETmuXB3E?si=alSJkwIZmf7XeJfb
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,140 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

As much as I want to believe, this is with a full synergy team and somehow with an Awakened version. Potentially also max sig? Not the situation most of us will be in with him for some time.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 6,087 ★★★★★
    edited August 13
    EdisonLaw said:

That still doesnt make his damage good even with the sig

Edit: also to add for bgs he wont take bullseye as cant counter evade onslaught as hes metal also just the power burn on sp1 is just terrible at least raise it to 45% and sp2 to 150%
  • HarryatomixHarryatomix Member Posts: 268 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Why are all the opponents very easy defenders. Can we see him against sasquatch, dust, abs man.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 469 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

this still doesn't convince me

we can clearly see it's an r2 awakened vision ( possibly max sig )

full synergy team

and his in match pi is 42+ ( clearly boosted )

44k+ in ROL Wolverine ( with recoil )

the matchups are pretty vanilla

45 seconds for a bg health pool sentry takedown is mediocre at best
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,374 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

one other thing ... why didn't they give him a phase animation??? having to watch that icon in order to know when he's phased is not ideal ... they could have given him a Viv or Ghost phase animation to make it easier to know and understand when he's phased.

Barely any effort was spent on him...
    Wolf911 said:

EdisonLaw said:

this still doesn't convince me

we can clearly see it's an r2 awakened vision ( possibly max sig )

full synergy team

and his in match pi is 42+ ( clearly boosted )

44k+ in ROL Wolverine ( with recoil )

the matchups are pretty vanilla

45 seconds for a bg health pool sentry takedown is mediocre at best
    Think it was only suicides as u can see on oml theres no other deathless but still for most not everyone uses suicides so isnt great for most players
  • Pickle_ticklePickle_tickle Member Posts: 29
    Emilia90 said:

There’s a lot to do with him

For example, getting him means you can get Thanos. Also acquiring him allows you to use him in the quest for Thanos. He’s also a required team member for attaining Thanos

You just re worded the same stupid point 3 times.... are you saying it's ok that we've all sweated out the 4 pieces because he's a glorified key? He's the first attainable deathless for me so with just him and the last one (probably she hulk) I'm gonna have a real hard time beating thanos' quest. Therefore for me and many others, he's just a trophy champ. There is no reason for him to be this undertuned, especially when it was such a grind to get him.

Emilia90 said:

For example, getting him means you can get Thanos. Also acquiring him allows you to use him in the quest for Thanos. He’s also a required team member for attaining Thanos

You just re worded the same stupid point 3 times.... are you saying it's ok that we've all sweated out the 4 pieces because he's a glorified key? He's the first attainable deathless for me so with just him and the last one (probably she hulk) I'm gonna have a real hard time beating thanos' quest. Therefore for me and many others, he's just a trophy champ. There is no reason for him to be this undertuned, especially when it was such a grind to get him.
    U need all 4 to enter so if u only get 2 u cant enter
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,404 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

That’s…that’s the joke
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 567 ★★★
    *Reads the title*

My mind: Let's rather not...

He's a disappointment. I worked so hard to get all the pieces and he was gonna be my first Deathless champion. I'm not very excited to complete the new content just for him now.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,186 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

lol, that’s not a realistic team outside of questing. Unfortunately 2024 state of the contest means if you are a synergy reliant and high sig reliant champ, then you might as well be Deathless Sable.
    A new vid up by swedeah vs vision gauntlet i believe
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 359 ★★★

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Will dupe and high sig make things any better?

That and most likely the cruelty passives yes i would say but sig only gives attack rating when heal blocked so how much of a different will see but doubt will make much
    He hits harder than all the other Visions, I don’t get the complaints. Can finish fights in a decent time aswell, have these people played Warlock lol
    Ive played him and difference is yes finishes quicker its just have u seen swedeahs vid look at the difference is it really worth having 12 fury passives compared to 1 fury buff from a aarkus synergy which btw is almost hitting same numbers difference being specials now do damage he still hits quite weak basics so the complaint is fair as even i dont like his basic hits
    Synergies mean nothing, I’m sure Deathless Vision will have an amazing synergy with Thanos aswell, it’s about how the champion performs on its own. In that regard, Deathless is the best Vision champ because it doesn’t take a year to finish a fight.
    The deathless champs are specifically being designed around being a team that has synergies with one another though?
    He's lame no synergy can fix that
  • PixelPizza77PixelPizza77 Member Posts: 14
    edited August 14
    So dumb to make the deathless champs so reliant on synergies with eachother when deathless thanos already will require you to have all of them. Basically makes this entire year long event worthless unless you were there at the start. Sure, make the big crown jewel thanos take the whole event because kabam has to kabam, but to make literally all of them trash unless you do the whole thing? What the hell? Having an event shoved in your face for an entire freaking year that you can't meaningfully participate in feels so bad.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,836 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

EdisonLaw said:

lol, that’s not a realistic team outside of questing. Unfortunately 2024 state of the contest means if you are a synergy reliant and high sig reliant champ, then you might as well be Deathless Sable.
    Even Sable doesn’t have synergies to make her relevant