Deathless She Hulk Confirmed

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Btw this is unexpected. Like, there was feww threads about deathless predictions and none of us thought she hulk would be one! Make her fury chance a little higher, or guaranteed furies in crits, and maybe slightly extend it's duration and make it pause during opponent specials, that'll make a perfect kit
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★
    Now i believe and man so wanted the deathless sw as a option
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Kabam saw the show and went: "man we gotta do something good with this character"
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

Btw this is unexpected. Like, there was feww threads about deathless predictions and none of us thought she hulk would be one! Make her fury chance a little higher, or guaranteed furies in crits, and maybe slightly extend it's duration and make it pause during opponent specials, that'll make a perfect kit

Why the one we have now refresh the furv. When there use sp.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Why the one we have now refresh the furv. When there use sp.
    Yes that should stay but if I'm not wrong the furies don't pause and is too short. Nowadays ai refuse to throw specials despite her taunts so a increased time and pause mechanic will make the rotation easier.

Nah this is a massive L for me. Where’s deathless spider ham at?

Wheres deathless silk
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    She’s the last one before Thanos right?
    Emilia90 said:

Yep no sw or hype so wanted deathless witch with her deathless tiara or what its called
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Yep no sw or hype so wanted deathless witch with her deathless tiara or what its called
    SW or Hype would’ve been cool but I remember DLL saying they wanted a little more class diversity so I wasn’t expecting them. Hype would’ve made 3 total cosmics too.
    Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

SW or Hype would’ve been cool but I remember DLL saying they wanted a little more class diversity so I wasn’t expecting them. Hype would’ve made 3 total cosmics too.
    Wouldnt have cared as from looks it almost went all nameless to deathless
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    I like she hulk so normally would be happy about this. However, I was REALLY excited about DV and look how that turned out. Trying not to get my hopes up.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,355 ★★★★
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,860 ★★★★★
    This sounds great: She-Hulk is already great, but could do with a minor update. She would have been waiting forever to be buffed as a Saga champ; but now she can get that as a Deathless seven-star. Fantastic!

I'm thinking - longer Slow/Petrify/Exhaustion debuffs. Burst damage based on debuffs. Added physical resistance. That kind of thing would be good.

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★
    When's itemless champs coming? Sure would love clearing content with them and do it itemless(pun intended) 🤣
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    Disappointed. Was hoping for classic scarlet witch before the nerf version 12,0. Credit card is ready to be used.
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 256 ★★

The OG looks like is getting buffed so that gives a bit of hope for the deathless one , hope so at least
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 181
    🤔🤔

The OG looks like is getting buffed so that gives a bit of hope for the deathless one , hope so at least

Probs like deadpool a model update to make her look cleaner
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Kinda meh... I'd take Hyperion gladly, as I don't have a 7*, but shehulk is so stressful to play and I don't have any place I'd use my 6*. Not sure if there is a place for a 7*. With how bad and boring vision turned out to be, not hyped at all
    edited August 13
    Bendy said:

I hope not , cause her kit is pure garbage tedious gameplay , in the video she had hulk slap, I hope kabam is not giving me hope just to put me on the ground just like vision 😂😂
    Aleor said:

Kinda meh... I'd take Hyperion gladly, as I don't have a 7*, but shehulk is so stressful to play and I don't have any place I'd use my 6*. Not sure if there is a place for a 7*. With how bad and boring vision turned out to be, not hyped at all

We already have a cosmic deathless, I don't believe we had a shot at hypes , would be great tho

Bendy said:

I hope not , cause her kit is pure garbage tedious gameplay , in the video she had hulk slap, I hope kabam is not giving me hope just to put me on the ground just like vision 😂😂
    Well deathless she hulk will probs also have the new model but just the she hulk it will just be a model update but the deathless kit we wont know about but they been teasing a new model of the original she hulk since that profile picture that dropped
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 276 ★★★
    Mid. Wanted deathless cyclops or wolverine.
  • Tempest_024Tempest_024 Member Posts: 107
    Will there be a 5th deathless before thanos? A team of 5 for the quest to get deathless thanos?

Will there be a 5th deathless before thanos? A team of 5 for the quest to get deathless thanos?

Nope this is the final one confirmed on there facebook page of final deathless champ and they also confirmed when setting out the chase that there be only 4