Deathless vision....so lame

2»

Comments

• MavRCK_MavRCK_ Member Posts: 504 ★★★
    edited August 14
    I’ve never understood why 6* Vision was sold at special events and been so mediocre - and it continues with 7* deathless … exact same moves, specials and lame old ending leg 🦵 animation. Sigh.

You can’t build to sp1 and get a phase charge through normal play. You can’t control opponent power. The damage on power burn is pathetically bad and hasn’t scaled since 5* vision og.

Lazy lazy lazy design and implementation imo
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 542 ★★★
    We hope in a tune up
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★
    MavRCK_ said:

I’ve never understood why 6* Vision was sold at special events and been so mediocre - and it continues with 7* deathless … exact same moves, specials and lame old ending leg 🦵 animation. Sigh.

You can’t build to sp1 and get a phase charge through normal play. You can’t control opponent power. The damage on power burn is pathetically bad and hasn’t scaled since 5* vision og.

Lazy lazy lazy design and implementation imo

There not supposed to get different moves due to there based on them i agree with the og being at high prices and the fact yeah he cant control power anymore
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

J0eySn0w said:

The champion by itself is useless but hopefully you’ve picked him up in hopes of a solid Thanos. It’d be nice if we get some rebalance cos his noodle level at this point in the game is amazingly noodling.

Are we certain that deathless Thanos will be good?
    He can turn out to be like sable or new patriot
    They said hes like maestro gonna be meta viable
    Will he be Superior class?
    No cosmic as they cant do superior since thats mainly a class for special bosses only
    Steve says hi.
    Buttehrs said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

J0eySn0w said:

The champion by itself is useless but hopefully you’ve picked him up in hopes of a solid Thanos. It’d be nice if we get some rebalance cos his noodle level at this point in the game is amazingly noodling.

Will he be Superior class?
    No cosmic as they cant do superior since thats mainly a class for special bosses only
    Steve says hi.
    Well he doesnt use any class cats thanos would they wouldnt be able to make him superior class as steve is different since he uses a rare catalyst of symbiote
  • MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Member Posts: 122
    This is not relevant to me goodbye and good day sir
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 952 ★★★★

J0eySn0w said:

Yes, thanos. Maybe it will be another mid tier pg and in now we have to accept a vision that hits like my grandmother
    Are you sure? I know for sure my grandmother hits hard. I have some memories of this
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,385 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

J0eySn0w said:

They didn't say "meta defender" did they? God, I hope not. That would suck.

Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

J0eySn0w said:

No just meta so he be useable as a defender and attacker
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

J0eySn0w said:

Yes, thanos. Maybe it will be another mid tier pg and in now we have to accept a vision that hits like my grandmother
    Are you sure? I know for sure my grandmother hits hard. I have some memories of this
    Harder than a robot who can kill you with one punch?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

J0eySn0w said:

They said meta relevant, so probably a strong dual threat is what I am hoping
    edited August 15
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

J0eySn0w said:

They said meta relevant, so probably a strong dual threat is what I am hoping
    Meaning he should be a duel threat like maestro since u can get uses off for war offense as his immunities

Edit: if he isnt what they said of meta viable then its a sad time for a long focus grind
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 464 ★★★
    Kabam really loves giving themselves extra work because there would not be a need to rebalance a champion(tune up at least). If you just weren't stingy with their damage and/or mechanics.
    That damage is not good for a 7* r2/3 in general now you also took away his power control.
    What did you add then?
    I'm excited for deathless she hulk but at this point I don't really care because she'll probably be terrible as well as they're most likely not going to fix her number 1 problem which is how hard it is to maintain her furies.