Reunion solo events

StarhawkStarhawk Member Posts: 633 ★★★
Surely i can't be the only one that has every 1* possible that has done both arenas 100% and still only have 64.5K of 100K points completed in the solo event.

I'm guessing it's because i have a lot of 2* champs at max sig....perhaps having max sig should give more points in the solo event or the solo event should use the number of milestones from the arenas instead of the number of fights as a marker? Just a thought.

Not complaining here the rewards are great but it does kind of suck i have to do 35.5K's worth of fights just to finish up the solo event.

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,009 ★★★★★
    I pushed through it with my 2* just so it was done. But you also have 2 weeks to do it and 1* champs refresh every 2 hours or less, so it really isn't going to take long at all if your goal was to minimize effort.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 906 ★★★★
    You’ve got 14 days brother
  • AzureAzure Member Posts: 134
    I used about 120 units for 1* refills. And got the job done quickly :smile:
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,005 ★★★★★
    You could have paced yourself, waited 2 hours for the 1* champs to be usable again and scored more points with them. If you pace yourself, only use 1* champs you wouldn’t need to do extra fights.
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 526 ★★★
    You have 14 days to do 17 rounds in arena using 1 stars and think that is too much work for very decent rewards? Can’t say I agree with that sentiment.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★
    5 teams of 1* × 4 times run will get you 120k pts in solo event. You're welcome lol
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,400 ★★★★
    Completed 6 stars Reunion Arenas

Thanks Kabam, now I can open a featured crystal

Next, the 5 stars Arenas
  • StarhawkStarhawk Member Posts: 633 ★★★

I pushed through it with my 2* just so it was done. But you also have 2 weeks to do it and 1* champs refresh every 2 hours or less, so it really isn't going to take long at all if your goal was to minimize effort.

i guess that's part of the problem but it would still be nice if the arenas had ranked rewards