Negasonic?

Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 656 ★★★
Wondering if an awakened 7 star NTW is worthy of rank up?

Comments

• Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 244 ★★
    I like playing her. The community thinks she’s absolutely terrible but she does have her uses. Definitely not the strongest mutant but if you like her, rank her
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,951 ★★★★★
    Safe war attacker and BG also if you run block proficiency but she needs r3 for actual respectful time, have her as r2
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,852 ★★★★★
    Yes for countering most purify nodes, skill defenders
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 990 ★★★
    Nacho98 said:

I like playing her. The community thinks she’s absolutely terrible but she does have her uses. Definitely not the strongest mutant but if you like her, rank her

No one thinks she's terrible, just that get utility is really strong but her damage is too low for a lot of competitive and timed modes
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Posts: 711 ★★★

Nacho98 said:

No one thinks she's terrible, just that get utility is really strong but her damage is too low for a lot of competitive and timed modes
    Agreed. She’s great at what she does (countering the entire skill class, nearly). But falls short on timed modes and lack of immunities. She really needs to be incinerate immune at the very least.

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 4,302 ★★★★★
    Save your resources and hope she gets a tune up as the damage is just too subpar atm to be in decks
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 765 ★★★★

Nacho98 said:

Agreed. She’s great at what she does (countering the entire skill class, nearly). But falls short on timed modes and lack of immunities. She really needs to be incinerate immune at the very least.

She absolutely needs some immunities or ant the very least energy resistance like bishop. I find that so often when I want to use her for a fight she just doesn’t work due to the nodes, having some immunities would boost the number of fights that she’s viable for.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 990 ★★★

Nacho98 said:

I don't think she needs incinerate immunity, she mostly just needs ways of easing her ramp and possibly a little boost to damage
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 656 ★★★
    Thnx for great feedback,..much appreciated all 👍