Yall think spending $100 is worth for that offer? Why not add auto claim

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,557 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Because you still have to set an alarm every 7 hours.

Who bought the deal. There so much β€œrng” 🀣

Comments

• AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223 β˜…
    Yeah, got 6* shards and 2 Valiant crystals. I mean even if we do get lucky and end up with a 7*, is it still worth 100$ for an RNG fiesta? From the way it was hyped on the stream as the " best free rewards ever" it seems pretty similar to the legendary crystals ( with probably a ?little bump in the rewards and drop rates if at all)
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I decided to go for it as it is my birthday this month. So far I’ve gotten 1/4 of a T4A, 1/3 of a T6CC, 6* shards, and two valiant crystals. Pulled WAGS out of my 7* crystal who was one of my top two targets of the reunion champs, so not too bad honestly.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Autoclaim would be a great QOL update
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I decided to go for it as it is my birthday this month. So far I’ve gotten 1/4 of a T4A, 1/3 of a T6CC, 6* shards, and two valiant crystals. Pulled WAGS out of my 7* crystal who was one of my top two targets of the reunion champs, so not too bad honestly.

Awesome for you and happy birthday. But for the average fella this offer is cheeks
  • GoingBackGoingBack Member Posts: 116 β˜…β˜…
    I was super pumped on this after the hype…but like most things Kabam hypes, this did not live up to it at all. Barely any better than last years and nowhere near worth what they are charging for my account and progression. For someone else it might be worth it, but I would only consider buying at $20 as the value just isn’t there. Even if I got another 7* I would not think it was worth it.
    Hope all that did buy it get really lucky!
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 423 β˜…β˜…β˜…

The point of these crystals is to make you come and login into the game every 7 hrs. Why would they add auto claim
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,557 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

The point of these crystals is to make you come and login into the game every 7 hrs. Why would they add auto claim

$pending $100 + tax deal

• NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 217 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Emilia90 said:

Yeah I actually think autoclaim would’ve made it more worth it lol. I’ve seen some decent rewards pop out of those but I think they overhyped the best deal ever thing on stream

Yeah my biggest gripe. Paying that amount to be awake every seven hours doesn’t make sense
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Awesome for you and happy birthday. But for the average fella this offer is cheeks
    Yup, understand and certainly not advocating for others to buy it. Just explaining why I decided to splurge and go for it and what I’ve seen in the first few pulls, which were pretty good.
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 270 β˜…β˜…
    What offers are we talking about . What did I miss?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Happy birthday day
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,238 Guardian
    edited August 15
    kus234 said:

What offers are we talking about . What did I miss?

DOUBLE-UP Reunion Offer (in corner Unit Store).
    Gets you a 2nd Reunion Crystal every time you claim the free 7-Hour one.
    For the 2 weeks of Reunion stuff.
    PLUS an initial 7* Reunion Champ Crystal right away.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/373938/rewards-from-7h-reunion-crystals#latest
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 15
    It's a terrible deal, but the deals leading up to cyber and banquet normally are by comparison
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 423 β˜…β˜…β˜…

$pending $100 + tax deal

You're paying for the extra crystal. Which you will get.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,397 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Emilia90 said:

Yeah I actually think autoclaim would’ve made it more worth it lol. I’ve seen some decent rewards pop out of those but I think they overhyped the best deal ever thing on stream

That would defeat the purpose, in Kabam's view, of having us log in more often.

So for this deal, you can get like 50 additional crystals ove th etwo weeks, depending on how ambitious you are. Let's say you only get half of those. This is 25 crystals with good rewards, for $100, which also got you a free 7-star if I recall.

Like with any deal, only spend what you can afford.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I mean… auto claim would probably result in some crazy claim everything bug that popped all your crystals with the current track (like 3+ years of history long too) of new release features.

At least crucible was bug free though… so maybe that design and testing process just needs to be applied elsewhere…

Still be careful what you wish for
    edited August 15

$pending $100 + tax deal

You're paying for the extra crystal. Which you will get.

By logging in, your paying a premium price to. Thats why I said an auto claim for these would be nice. β€œIf” you paying $100 deal.

I get it if your f2p but there should be exceptions sometimes if you paying this much.

I’m still logging in claiming them. I’m just saying this feature would be enticing and make people spend the $100

Like paying extra tiers in a battle pass to get head start is an example.

Lol if they even charged $20 or even more dollars on top of the $100 I garantee you people will buy it.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Every crystal I've opened so far is either 6 star shards or Paragon Crystals. I definitely wouldn't spend any money on this.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Absolutely not, there is no value there.
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    These crystals have been incredibly disappointing so far.
  • DanxorDanxor Member Posts: 113 β˜…β˜…
    Yeah these crystals are barely better than the old ones which were severely outdated, there is only 1 real good pull and we don't know the rarity of it to do the math.
    So, so far iv goten valent crystals 2 times … 4 crystals and 7,500 6* shards 🀣😭🀣
  • NuclearNuclear Member Posts: 26 β˜…

If they added auto claim to the offer, so many people would have bought it

• Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 174 β˜…

Yeah, The RNG is to be expected atp because it's what the Kabam economist love. $100 for a slightly better legends crystal. I have not pulled anything amazing so far.