Second Rank 3 option for Valiant

SPYDominatorsSPYDominators Member Posts: 7
Hi guys, I'm almost at the final step of becoming Valiant. I've completed Act 8 and Necro first path. Only one path left from Crucible event legendary difficulty which will be done in next 2 days.

Currently, I have R3 cosmic gem and have decided that Serpent (duped) would be my first R3 (He is at R2 now and have got all the resources for R3). I need your suggestions for picking my second R3.

Thank you in advance.

Second Rank 3 option for Valiant 48 votes

Storm X (Duped Sig 60)
0%
Wiccan (Duped Sig 40)
0%
America Chavez (Duped Sig 20)
58%
NescioAKTEKBrokenEgretM4Sairam44t123459TJ107MBBPrentexpeixemacacocaptain_rogersAozerHassamaMamaWolf911Giantwalrus56GlassbackXguard77Real_Madrid_76_2SPYDominatorsDanish0528 28 votes
Sunspot
4%
odishika123BabyGroot 2 votes
Sasquatch (Duped Sig 20)
12%
bhuv9191MCoC_fanDocWestSchnoodleOliver345781EdisonLaw 6 votes
Black Cat
0%
Titania
4%
Keenmonkey_5Sanmeet13Anand 2 votes
Domino
12%
Ayden_noah1AzenstarILoveDrDoomWonderWanderAsyaloljdschw 6 votes
Overseer (Duped Sig 20)
2%
Equints 1 vote
Gladiator
6%
GhostPoolSpiderLokxKingering_King 3 votes

Comments

• SPYDominatorsSPYDominators Member Posts: 7
    I'm inclined to America Chavez unless I pull someone exciting from Titan crystal of Crucible quest.
  • MBBMBB Member Posts: 70
    Chavez >> Domino >> Sassy >> Wiccan >> Titania
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    I think you should hold one with serpent for a month and a half. He might be nerfed because he is a hellish defender. But you can go either ways with him
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    I think you should hold one with serpent for a month and a half. He might be nerfed because he is a hellish defender. But you can go either ways with him
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 863 ★★★
    Gladiator
    Love my r3 glad. He’s such a nuke
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,376 ★★★★

Im with Barcelona on this 👍
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 810 ★★★

Im with Barcelona on this 👍
    I disagree, no harm ranking him now and if they nerf, they will hand out rank downs.

Whatever gets you to valiant quick as possible is the way to go.
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 374 ★★★
    Domino
    They will *not* hand out rankdown tickets for champs which are still subject to the initial rebalance program.