October Champs. You're welcome Kabam.

PandingoPandingo Posts: 1,026 ★★★★

I'm not saying we need a good carnage. Heck. Make it one of the other symbiotes or Lizard. Who's to say. But the venom hype is real rn. Let's get us a Gwenom

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 5,623 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

I'm not saying we need a good carnage. Heck. Make it one of the other symbiotes or Lizard. Who's to say. But the venom hype is real rn. Let's get us a Gwenom

Lets get days counting for gwenom as she freaking awesome
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,852 ★★★★★
    I’m predicting Lasher (because of that twitter guy) and maybe Riot, Toxin or Hobgoblin for October
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 239
    Bendy said:

It's still a mystery to me why people complain of having too many spider-men, hulk, and ironmen but not symbiotes.

Symbiotes are cool
    So are the other aformentioned groups
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,755 ★★★★★
    Approved
  • PandingoPandingo Posts: 1,026 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Lol gwenom is probably the least asked for Symbiote. Not sure where you get all this "hype" from. Must be personal hype.

The venom hype. Reread it champ. Lots of venom hype. I'd say phage or scream are the least faves. But not hyping gwenom she'd just have the best animations imo

It's still a mystery to me why people complain of having too many spider-men, hulk, and ironmen but not symbiotes.

It's in the name. Symbiotes supreme
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,503 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Buttehrs said:

Lol gwenom is probably the least asked for Symbiote. Not sure where you get all this "hype" from. Must be personal hype.

The venom hype. Reread it champ. Lots of venom hype. I'd say phage or scream are the least faves. But not hyping gwenom she'd just have the best animations imo
    And yet there's even less venom hype as the venom we have is already a monster in game. So again, not sure where your finding all this hype from.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 990 ★★★
    I'm willing to bet October will be scream and jack o lantern
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Posts: 556 ★★
    Bendy said:

Pandingo said:

Lets get days counting for gwenom as she freaking awesome
    F yeah!

It'd better be scream and lizard.

It's a cosmic and a tech so probably not
    D'arvit!!!
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 2,976 ★★★★
    Pandingo said:

I read that comic a couple months ago
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 2,976 ★★★★
    BRO. WE NEED SOME OTHERWORLD CHARACTERS IN THE GAME. PLEASE.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Posts: 391 ★★★
    I would DEFINITELY love a Gwenom in the game as I'm a very huge fan on spider Gwen
    NONYABIZZ said:

I would DEFINITELY love a Gwenom in the game as I'm a very huge fan on spider Gwen

If u read the comics gwenom is awesome especially how gwen was able to control the symbiote from her matt also is a very cool design for gwen as the tongue is part of the hood
    Buttehrs said:

For me gwenom has been hype since seeing the look and wanted it already but we havent had symbiote since knull and anti venom but even now i want gwenom the most of the symbiotes
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,926 ★★★★★
    I know what type of man you are
    I'm
    Pandingo said:

Buttehrs said:

Scream is one of the most popular symbiotes
    edited August 16

I'm

Pandingo said:

Buttehrs said:

Scream is one of the most popular symbiotes
    Meeeeeh i mean tbqh we are talking opinions here. So nobody is ever gunna be right. Theoretically toxin/antivenom are tops after venom/carnage

I know what type of man you are

Not quite. But I was thinking....who would have dope displays in game with a cool combo package. As much as I'd love love love to see toxin I think gwenom would sell better

I truly want toxin and lizard. But as they generally do good/bad it'd be more of a sell to do gwenom
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Posts: 711 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I’m predicting Lasher (because of that twitter guy) and maybe Riot, Toxin or Hobgoblin for October

Lasher guy got blocked by the Mcoc twitter 😂😂 haven’t seen him in ages on it.

EdisonLaw said:

Lasher guy got blocked by the Mcoc twitter 😂😂 haven’t seen him in ages on it.

probably because he was spamming lol
    Hob gob would be great. He should be texh green gob shoulda been science
    Pandingo said:

Hob gob would be great. He should be texh green gob shoulda been science

Green Goblin could’ve been either but tech makes sense, he uses a lot of tech