Who to Max Out First

Just got a 5 Star Onslaught and a 5 Star Scorpion (both duped) and wanna know who would be better to R5 first, any advice also would be appreciated

Who to Max Out First 33 votes

Scorpion
51%
Maestro1713Foxhero007cscale0725_gmailRepto23Sairam44Java_Junkiecaptain_rogersUltragamer13579rebel_Bløødreaper007MasterYatharthEdisonLawQueenMcocNemesis_17Nacho98Hulk808Cuber2906 17 votes
Onslaught
48%
Spity68NojokejaymBrijeshAssumedNameMCoC_fanBarrier ReefClynevaGyanemdjeranggafkOurobørosItsClobberinTimeHassamaMamaSkyLord7000BabyGrootSamanunTonystark1119 16 votes

Comments

• CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Posts: 166 ★★
    Honestly my advice would be to wait for a 6 star. Sure, 5 stars are amazing early game but they become obsolete so soon. My best advice would be to push story and if you get stuck then rank up a champ to counter what your stuck on
  • AzureAzure Posts: 121
    If you have to max out someone atm, go for scorpion. But if you don't, wait for 6 stars. 5* aren't worth your resources anymore.
  • Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 95
    edited August 18
    Azure said:

If you have to max out someone atm, go for scorpion. But if you don't, wait for 6 stars. 5* aren't worth your resources anymore.

Brother, I have like 26 6 stars and the best ones I have are a duped Captain Marvel movie and an unduped Nick Fury, 5 stars are my bread and butter. I am not getting a 7 star any time soon, I can sit here and wait like a month to pull a GOOD 6 star or I can just level up the good 5 stars to try and get me through act 6.

I get it tho, w the second book I bet 5 stars are obsolete, but do you think I can push to beat act 6 w some maxed 5 stars and maybe a few R2 6 stars?

Just putting it in perspective, I fr appreciate the advice tho, I’ve returned to the game like 2 weeks ago for the first time in abt 3 yrs

• Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Posts: 711 ★★★
    Onslaught
    They’re both so versatile but I feel you can get with more with Onslaught.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 391 ★★
    Scorpion
    @Paul_Rudd good perspective. you WILL get into 6*, sooner than you expect, it you gotta have some roster to do it. if you’re barreling full bore to get current, the resources would be a waste on a 5. but if you’re running full tilt, you’ll may get enough ROI out of one or two (Scorp is my. it’s, for where you at).

also, do NOT discount that 6* Cap’n Karen, she just goes off and goes straight through a defender to their manager. and Nick can still kill it if it bleeds unawakened. and also makes Karen better. AND anyone else you got with on your team. even dead. those are solid, for where you’re at.

also, you were totally underrated in Clueless, dude.
  • BabyGrootBabyGroot Posts: 135 ★★
    Onslaught
    If you don't have any good 6 stars yet I think 5 stars are still worth investing into the busted ones. Especially with ascension they can still do some good stuff. I used a 5 star maxed and ascended cap infinity on a wow or sos fight once. Definitely wasn't ideal but it worked. Both are great champs so either is a good pick. Onslaught will be great in bgs especially since with a team of 5* your opponents most likely won't know how to dex his specials.
  • Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 95
    edited August 18

@Paul_Rudd good perspective. you WILL get into 6*, sooner than you expect, it you gotta have some roster to do it. if you’re barreling full bore to get current, the resources would be a waste on a 5. but if you’re running full tilt, you’ll may get enough ROI out of one or two (Scorp is my. it’s, for where you at).

also, do NOT discount that 6* Cap’n Karen, she just goes off and goes straight through a defender to their manager. and Nick can still kill it if it bleeds unawakened. and also makes Karen better. AND anyone else you got with on your team. even dead. those are solid, for where you’re at.

also, you were totally underrated in Clueless, dude.

Thank you sir, I appreciate it. Also I love my 6 star Cap’n Karen (was lucky enough to get her duped) she’s so fun to use and I’m waiting for the day where I dupe Nick Fury, I always run them together, got enough cats to R3 both of them too, just need the gold. Thank you for the advice I truly appreciate you