7* iHulk

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Member Posts: 822 ★★★★
edited August 17 in General Discussion

Just pulled a 7* iHulk. He wasn’t my first (or second) choice from the crystal but I’ve always loved him. I love that comic series and I love his animations. Honestly if you gave him OG Hulks kit he’d be perfect, But even with his current kit he hits hard and immortality is great utility in of itself. So I’m curious if anyone has ranked him up as a 7* and how that’s been. I imagine there’s probably a lot you could do with him. Also what do you recommend for stat focus? Critical rating?

Comments

• CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 192 ★★
    I have had r5 ascended ihulk for ages now, and I'm gonna pick him from the selector. In my opinion he's one of the best PVE champs in the game and can burst down soo many fights if you have the hulk relic.

For stat focus im thinking maybe physical resistance so he takes less rage damage, but once he's fully ramped your at 1 health anyways so maybe just armor pen
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    Him coming as a7 star is making people realise how absurd he is. I've loved him since he came out and I love him even more now
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 526 ★★★
    Took mine to rank 2 and have to learn how to use him again, since it has been so long since I used the 6 star. I think the biggest problem with him nowadays for many players is when it comes to taking him to rank 3 is BG, where finishing a fight with full health has to be top priority. I could see him as a decent defender, though with his rather high HP. If you can’t keep his Immortality in check that will cost some time as well.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,379 ★★★★★
    While he may not be reliable for BGs, he is an mvp in PvE content.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,382 ★★★
    First 4* in like 2015, and first 7* recently.
    He’s amazing and a bit broken.
    The stun lock is a bit stupid.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,379 ★★★★★
    Squammo said:

Took mine to rank 2 and have to learn how to use him again, since it has been so long since I used the 6 star. I think the biggest problem with him nowadays for many players is when it comes to taking him to rank 3 is BG, where finishing a fight with full health has to be top priority. I could see him as a decent defender, though with his rather high HP. If you can’t keep his Immortality in check that will cost some time as well.

His immortality is kinda easy to counter though, AAR, some DOTs, etc.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,398 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

First 4* in like 2015, and first 7* recently.
    He’s amazing and a bit broken.
    The stun lock is a bit stupid.

You mean 2020 ?
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★
    Squammo said:

I was gonna test him in a few bg matches as I just pulled him after my first crucible run.....only chance you have is to perfectly time his Regen with the enemy dying. If you play him enough it def can be done.....and done quick. People just shy away because there are way easier champs to be at 100% health