Options

Master quest locked

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hi everyone - thank you for your posts! We are currently working to address the issue and resolve it for everyone.

Apologies for any frustration caused, this sucks :( Once our team has resolved the issue, we will also be discussing how to handle the situation surrounding Legends runs, to ensure that it is tackled in a fair manner for our players.

Thanks for your patience and your reports on this matter!
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Hi everyone - thank you for your posts! We are currently working to address the issue and resolve it for everyone.

Apologies for any frustration caused, this sucks :( Once our team has resolved the issue, we will also be discussing how to handle the situation surrounding Legends runs, to ensure that it is tackled in a fair manner for our players.

Thanks for your patience and your reports on this matter!

@Ad0ra_ Just a reminder, don't forget to remind the team about the android issue that happened last week. We still some more information about it.

• Options
    KingJmxKingJmx Posts: 19
    Happened to me too. It says level 25 summoner required wtf!!!
  • Options
    Help please...im locked out in master. Game says "level 25 summoner required" but i'm a level 60 summoner & have fully completed heroic of this quest. 7ub49ytkc57j.jpeg
    44yqhnen0t6s.jpeg
  • Options
    gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    gatra_hp wrote: »
    i spent 400 units for energy and my key was gone and i cant play the master quest right now.

kabam is so good at getting on people's nerves.

edit: additional information

• Options
    gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    tvwcg8dnhp0n.png
  • Options
    It happened to me toovl82lxgvtx7c.jpg
    r55qbwn632f9.jpg
  • Options
    I spent over 5 hours and over 1,000 units on redo masteries for legend run, energy and boosts and then get locked out?!?! Bad enough that horrible lag on these ridicoulous bqd servers, but wow, I've never seen a game with so many glitches and bugs....every day and new glitch costs kabam customers hours of their l8ves and dollars out of their pocket and did they don't care and never resolve anaything.
  • Options
    I spent over 5 hours and over 1,000 units on redo masteries for legend run, energy and boosts and then get locked out?!?! Bad enough that horrible lag on these ridicoulous bqd servers, but wow, I've never seen a game with so many glitches and bugs....every day and new glitch costs kabam customers hours of their l8ves and dollars out of their pocket and did they don't care and never resolve anaything.

Now you see how it was like to be an android user. Welcome to the 'i want compensation' club! :smiley:
  • Options
    DLegend wrote: »

Now you see how it was like to be an android user. Welcome to the 'i want compensation' club! :smiley:

I AM an androil user, why would u assume I'm not?? I just keep getting jerked by kabam nonstop.
  • Options
    WHY didn't kabam send in game message or lockout quest or game when they knew of issue, why did they let us keep spending thousands of units on a quest they knew was broken? We all knkw the answer, but this is pathetic even for kabam, which is saying A lot.
  • Options
    DLegend wrote: »

I AM an androil user, why would u assume I'm not?? I just keep getting jerked by kabam nonstop.

Lol. I now sound like an idiot :lol:
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    happened to me as well!!!

jyzbxv0oy3i6.jpg

sy2ky6hz7f4a.jpg

• Options
    welshstyleswelshstyles Posts: 8
    Same happened to me, spent time and units on this, we should be compensated

da0yglupwpwn.png
    q6aslwszswgs.png
    434qy6dnpn26.png
  • Options
    HumilityHumility Posts: 7
    prv0zwgednt6.jpg
    s2uazcb81ruq.jpg
  • Options
    HumilityHumility Posts: 7
    Hi guys, thanks for the great games you guys have created. I started Secret Empire Heroic at about 220am Singapore Time and ended around 805am Singapore time. I'm worried as it might not be recorded? Due to the bug that people could not open the master mode. I realised the issue before i went to sleep at 9am. there was a key asking to open the Master Quest, but after that i could not play Master Mode. Hope someone would update me if my 5hours plus of rushing the game is counted? It would be greatly appreciated :( Thanks once again.
  • Options
    NasrNasr Posts: 17
    I don't play from yesterday after this mistake iam bored
  • Options
    I'm still locked out. I don't know what y'all did to fix this but it didn't work for everyone. Has anyone who was locked out before been successful going on the master quest.
  • Options
    Yup, still nothing
  • Options
    Same here still locked out.
  • Options
    All no get nothing
    I think them will give us brand new key only
  • Options
    @Ad0ra_ you stated this:

"Hi everyone - another update on this. We did a grant to the remaining users this morning that were blocked by this issue, to provide them with a new key. This key unlocks Master Mode successfully, and with that it means no one is blocked from progressing further.

Now that we've resolved the matter for everyone, our conversation turns to the Legends aspect of this situation. Once we know more on that, we will let you all know! "

but even after the update I don't have any key to claim back!!
  • Options
    We burned units, use precious items and actually spend cash for this legends run but we were mistakenly locked out. Clearly we have no shot at the legends' title anymore since we cannot track or estimate our time and there are those who already completed it without getting locked out. Do not give us the key only please give us a compensation for the loss especially the units spent. I lost 1500 units for this and i wish i spent them on carnage crystals instead.
  • Options
    PsYcHoNoVaPsYcHoNoVa Posts: 10
    I am now unlocked. Thanks.
  • Options
    Got the key back and able to enter master mode but the anger is really high....
  • Options
    _Fawn__Fawn_ Posts: 20
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    Got the key back and able to enter master mode but the anger is really high....
    Really hoping for a decision on some type of compensation during their "discussion" about how it impacted players..:(

• Options
    CroflCrofl Posts: 15
    I could try to describe how it impacted me. I am max annoyed.
  • Options
    _Fawn__Fawn_ Posts: 20
    Crofl wrote: »
    I could try to describe how it impacted me. I am max annoyed.

Heheh, that's definitely a good start
  • Options
    I really don't play after that
  • Options
    CroflCrofl Posts: 15
    Hey guys did you recognize anything from kabam how they would handle the problem at the legend run. Anything new. Thanks for information.