Game is down for emergency maintenance. Going to hold my thoughts as to why. However....

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
this happened right before the game went down. Attacker's PI were showing lower than usual, and defender's suddenly had very low health. 1 hit K.O's were happening. πŸ˜‚

Β«1

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,143 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I wasn’t lucky enough for the defenders to have one hp. I’m in the middle of the mojo ccp challenge too would’ve been hella nice☹️
  • PROG73PROG73 Member Posts: 69 β˜…
    I am in the coming to end of crucible run - wasn't getting that happening in my fights 😒
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

this happened right before the game went down. Attacker's PI were showing lower than usual, and defender's suddenly had very low health. 1 hit K.O's were happening. πŸ˜‚

...If game wasn't down then necropolis would have been done and over with for me
    Lmaoooo I was so headed in that direction then ran into a roadblock by Kabam πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Needs to be a april fools joke next year defender and u show 1 attack until u enter the fight
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Member Posts: 185 β˜…β˜…
    You and me both. πŸ˜†

...If game wasn't down then necropolis would have been done and over with for me

Gkevery said:

and they claim as to a data push. gonna guess its also the same way they β€œdont activly change AI” either

My theory is it was the saga champs changing for tactic as it was working fine when it was showing the previous saga champs
    Bigfoot33 said:

You and me both. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • mughal786mughal786 Member Posts: 19 β˜…
    For a moment I thought Crowdstrike hit MCOC πŸ˜‚
    Bendy said:

Ah yes the 3 damage dealing 550k awesome
    You know her so well πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ˜‚
    mughal786 said:

For a moment I thought Crowdstrike hit MCOC πŸ˜‚

Lmaoooooo

Funny how quickly this bug got fixed πŸ€”

.....yet here we are going on 1 year+ with other bugs and consistent issues

I think it was like i said saga champs changing as it was fine before it was changed but they said data push which all they had to do was revert which isnt as big of a deal but needs maintenance since the bug was in a way gonna make content cheesed
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I mean when a bug stops you from dealing damage entirely and also allows some people to blaze through endgame content, I’d assume it’s given top level priority
    Emilia90 said:

I mean when a bug stops you from dealing damage entirely and also allows some people to blaze through endgame content, I’d assume it’s given top level priority
    Especially like crucible sos and necro maybe abyss
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Especially like crucible sos and necro maybe abyss
    100% so many people did necropolis with this lol
    Emilia90 said:

The bug didn't affect everyone the same. Myself and others were dealing one hit K.Os. I was about to finish both Necro and Crucible in 5 minutes πŸ˜‚ The fact that it could cost Kabam is what made it a "priority" and got them to fix it so quickly. Other issues that cost the players are STILL being discussed. When there's the possibility of players taking advantage of bug, it gets fixed immediately. The only time it wasn't is when there was the "Glory Bug"...when we were getting a ton of glory.

I get it. They made a change in the game, it caused an issue, they reversed the change to fix the issue. That should apply with other issues.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

They're two completely different issues.

Yeah one affected Kabam, the other still affects the players πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ½
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 21
    You have to wonder
    1. How does this happen?

2. What gets done to prevent something like this from happening again?

But my guess is Kabam doesn’t bother with question 2 (or possibly question 1 also) whenever there’s a bug.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Actually it effected players more than Kabam. You couldn't do damage in BG matches. Some instances no issues happened. But hey, why not keep using a old myth that is never actually true to try and make a claim that doesn't actually happen.

Actually it effected players more than Kabam. You couldn't do damage in BG matches. Some instances no issues happened. But hey, why not keep using a old myth that is never actually true to try and make a claim that doesn't actually happen.
    Actually many players, including myself, were dealing one hit KOs...like I previously said. Imagine how much content we could have finished exploring from that, if that bug had continued. Done with this. Have a good day. ✌🏾
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Actually many players, including myself, were dealing one hit KOs...like I previously said. Imagine how much content we could have finished exploring from that, if that bug had continued. Done with this. Have a good day. ✌🏾
    Why would they let people explore content while exploiting a pretty obvious bug when players have worked hard to complete said content with their time and resources? That’s bad for the player base and bad for Kabam. No one deserves a free pass to do content like this and therefore it was top priority to fix